Chapter 24

Chris (Freckles):

All I could think about how I fucked up. I continued to fuck up. Every time Mari would go to work, and I was home alone Hennessey would come by. She just had a way of doing things. A way of seducing me. I couldn’t help it. Her sex was addicting. Both her and Mari had some amazing sex. Mari’s sex was better but I just couldn’t pass up Hennessey’s sex. I knew this had to stop soon and I would have to tell Mari before she found out on her own.

I was laying in the bed with Hennessey. I was exhausted we just had round two and she just got here an hour or so ago. Mari wasn’t going to get off of work till around 3pm and Mel had classes till 5pm. She was caressing my chest. I hope she knew this was simply sex, nothing else. I didn’t even want this but I did. I didn’t want to hurt Mari and I wanted to be with her forever but I couldn’t resist Hennessey. I knew this shit was coming. I should have never fed into it. This was going to come back and bite me in the ass later on.

“Baby, are you going to end it with her?” Hennessey asked kissing my cheek.

“I told you No Hen, this is the 100th time you asked me this.” I said getting aggravated. She sucked her teeth.

“Chris, you don’t even love her. You sit here with me every other day and fuck me.” She spat at me sitting up on the bed.

“It’s just sex. You know what, you can leave now. This shit is coming to an end. Get the fuck out.” I said getting off of the bed and getting dressed. She sat there and looked at me in shock. “You fucking heard me, get out!” I yelled. She quickly got up and grabbed her clothes. 

“You’re going to regret this Chris. I fucking love you. Why don’t you see that?” She said crying putting on her clothes.

“I DON’T LOVE YOUR ASS. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT MY CRIB.” I yelled at her. She grabbed her things and she headed downstairs and out the door. I was pissed. I ruined everything. I couldn’t tell Mari, I just couldn’t loose her. She meant to much and I ruined it all. Over a filthy ass bitch. I punched the wall. I wish I could take this all back. The only thing in my life that I actually regret because I could possibly lose the person that meant everything to me. If I lost Mari, apart of me would be missing.

I heard my phone vibrating. I walked over to the dresser and seen that I had an incoming call from Mari. I let out a heavy sigh. 

“What’s up baby?” I answered trying to sound like nothing was wrong with me.

“Nothingg, so I got off of work early and I’m heading home. I want to spend the day with you. We haven’t done that in a while.” She said cheerfully into the phone. Damn let me clean the room up and take a shower.

“Alright, I’ll be waiting here for you than.” I said.

“Okay, I love you.” She said. I could hear the smile in here voice. Now I really felt like shit.

“I love you too.” I muttered and hung up. I made the bed, sprayed the room with Febreeze. I took and quick shower and laid in the bed waiting for Mari to come. I heard my phone vibrate again. Hennessey was sending me a text message it. I didn’t want to open it but I decided it would be best if I did.

Hen: Tell her before I do.

I deleted the text message. I’ll tell her when I felt I could. I just needed time. I was too afraid of losing her. Mari wasn’t like the other girls that you tell them you cheat and they give you another chance, I knew she would be gone. I just needed to figure out the best time to tell her. The right words to say. Fuck, if only I could take this whole thing back, I would do it in a heartbeat. Hennessey had a plot and I saw right through her, I just don’t realize why I fed into this bullshit. I was stupid, naive, dumb. Hennessey, I believed did love me but I didn’t have the same feelings for her. They were gone and my heart was with Mari. Couldn’t she just be happy that I was happy with someone else? No the world didn’t work like that.