Chapter 7

Amarie:

“Is Chris still sleeping?” Mel asked. I was on the phone with her. I woke up next to Chris. I was still thinking about what happened last night. It was amazing, and it didn’t feel like sex. There was more to it, I just couldn’t pin point it.

I looked over at Chris who was sound asleep. It was around 1pm and this nigga was still sleeping. “Yeah he is still knocked.” I said admiring him. He looked so peaceful and his mouth was slightly open. I thought it was so adorable.

“Damn when is that nigga going to wake up?” Mel said laughing. I could hear Ty in the background saying, “Damn that nigga is still sleeping, wake his ass up.” They both started laughing. 

“He’ll wake up when he wants.” I chuckled. “When is Ty going to take you home?” I asked. I knew Lamar was probably pissed that she hasn’t came back yet. It was going to be hell once we got back.

“Yeah about that … Lamar left like 40 missed calls and about 10 voice messages threatening the both of us. He is mad that I didn’t come home, and he said one of his lame friends spotted me with Tyga last night. So he knows about all this. He is blaming you. He said he was going to kill us, Mari.” She said, she sounded like she wanted to cry.

“Does Ty know about this?” I asked nervously.

“Well I was washing my face and putting on a new coat of make-up and I guess I didn’t cover up my black eye too well so he saw it, than I explained everything … and he said he was going to come with us to get our shit. He wasn’t taking no for answer. He said he was going to get Chris to come too.” Mel said, she was nervous about this. So was I.

“Shit, I didn’t want to get them involved, you know how Lamar is and than Tyga and Chris in the equation ….. Disaster. I rather them go with us though, than alone. Knowing Lamar, he probably would try to kill us.” I whispered in the phone as I saw Chris waking up.

“Okay, well Tyga said he had a spot for us. He said we didn’t have to pay rent.” She said mumbling at the end. She knew how I was.

“Mel, we have to pay something. I ain’t living there for free.” I said kind of upset. She knew I was independent and I just didn’t like living off of other people.

“It’s just till we save up and find our own shit, I promise.” She pleaded. I sighed, we didn’t have anywhere else to go. Might as well.

“Fine, but I’m bout to ask Chris to take me to the tow shop so I could get my car. I’ll call you when I get it, and than we can head over to get our shit.” I told her.

“Okay girl, bye.” She said.

“Bye babe.” I hung up.

Chris was rubbing his eyes, and stretching. He was way too adorable. He looked at me. I gave him a slight smile and he gave one back. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me on the cheek.

“You was sleeping for a long time.” I laughed.

“What time is it?” He said in a real raspy voice. 

“1 o’clock sleepy head.” I told him, shaking my head.

“Damn!” He stretched some more, and let out a few yawns. He got up and started getting ready.

“Well can you take me to the tow shop? I need to get my car.” I asked him.

“Yeah, I gotchu. You want to go back to house and change first? Seeing as though you still have on that sexy black dress on and your hair looks a mess.” He said and I got up and  pushed him.