Chapter 15

Amarie:

I twisted the knob to find that the house was unlocked. Mel and I walked in to see that the house was completely wrecked. Dishes were broken, the furniture was ripped, coffee table was broken and pictures were ripped off the wall. Mel and I stood their in shock, our home was ruined. Mel searched the kitchen for the boys. I went upstairs to look in all the bedrooms but they were no where to be found.

“MARIIII, MARIIIIII.” Mel screamed from downstairs. I rushed down the stairs as fast I could, still limping. I ran into the dining room to see Chris and Tyga tied up on the dining room chairs. Tyga was awake while Chris looked knocked out. I walked over to check Chris’ pulse. He was still breathing. Mel was in front of Tyga. “You okay baby? Oh my god, are you okay?” She asked him, kissing his face.

Both Tyga and Chris had dried up blood surfacing their faces. Their lips were busted and they had a black. Chris had a gash above his right eyebrow that was leaking a lot of blood. Chris’ head hung low and his eyes were closed. I headed to kitchen to get some wet paper towels to clean them up while Mel untied them. I was so happy that they were okay but Chris didn’t look to good. I came back with the wet paper towels. Tyga was already untied. He sat there limp and tired.

“Baby are you okay? Please say something?” Mel said crying silently. Tyga started coughing. I passed Mel the wet paper towel.

“Here, clean him up.” I said and started heading over to Chris. I kneeled in front of him. “Babe.” He didn’t move. “Babe, you okay?” I said touching his hand. He still didn’t move. “Freckles.” I cried. I sat there waiting, wishing he would do something. All of a sudden he moved his head up slowly. His eyes slanted, trying to look at me. Slowly, he took his time to lift his head up and look at me. I gave him a faint smile. I held his hand and he tightened the grip around my hand.

“Let me clean you up.” I said taking my free hand to clean his wounds. Mel and I cleaned the boys up. We washed the blood off of their faces. I got to ice packs. I handed one to Tyga because he was able to hold it to his eye. I pressure the ice pack against Chris’ eye and he flinched a little bit. “Babe, I have to.” I said quietly.

“Mari, we can’t stay here. They probably looking for us.” She said whispering to me. She was right, we had to make moves quick. 

“Okay, go upstairs and get the money and the guns.” I told her and she jetted upstairs. 

“They took it all.” I heard Tyga say.

“What?” I asked confused.

“They took all of it. The money, the guns, our cars.” He said looking at the floor.

“What the fuck you mean they took it all?” I screamed. Mel came rushing back downstairs. 

“It’s gone, all of it.” She told me. Dre that fucking bastard. 

“Mel go get my secret stash in my room. You know where it’s at right? Pack us all bags off clothes too.” She nodded and ran back upstairs. I limped over to Ty.

“You okay? What happened?” I asked extremely concerned.

“When we got home, they were already here. Dre was mad because your Chris’ girl now. He had his boys fuck us up and take everything we had. We tried to fight back but it was 3 of them and we just couldn’t handle it. Chris put in a good fight though.” He said, I looked over at Chris. His head was down, his eyes were closed. I don’t know if he was knocked out or just didn’t want to say anything.

“You okay though? You’re limping.” He asked. I looked away and than back at Chris.

“Don’t worry about me, I just want you guys to be okay and get away from this. It turns out Ramon and Dre are best friends. Ramon took us to Dre after I called him for help.” I told Tyga.