Liar

I'm watching Vampire diaries right now. Its 12:30 in the morning lol!

But the new season comes out in 5 Days and I NEED TO FINISH THE THIRD SEASON! On the 21st episode!(: Holy frick....Alaric...</3

So tell me guys. What team are you? Team Damon or Team Stefan? Tyler or Jeremy? I'm alll for Jer and Tyler<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

My babies<3 ;)

Dedicating this to KwangMinIsMyDrug because she voted for devoted and I was looking at your profile the other day and YOU LOVE KIM HYUN JOONG!!!!<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 We have something in common<3 I actually love all of SS501;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now, are you going to tell me what you want? Or am I going to have to cut every vein in your body?" I felt the cold blade of the silver blade slide its way across my cheek. I broke out in a cold sweat but I didn't dare make a sound.

"Where is she?"

"You mean your pretty little blonde?" She applied more pressure and I had to grip my teeth to stop from yelling out in pain. My skin started to burn where the blade pierced my cheek. It felt like a burning match had beed placed on my skin. Pain shot thorugh my entire face.

I squeezed my eyes shut and sucked in a deep breath. Balling my hands into fists I tried to break through the chains binding my wrists. "You know, this could be so much easier if you'd just answer my questions."

I rolled my eyes. "I already answered them."

"Those weren't real answers."

"They were the truth though. You could lose a few hundred pounds."

"And once again, i'm not fat!" She pierced my other cheek and I bit my lip until I drew blood. My eyes searched the room around me. Looking for some kind of way out of this situation. My eyes landed on a piece of glass a few feet away from me and I smiled; a plan starting to form in my head.

"I'll ask one more time-" I tuned her out as she held the knife up against my throat. Here we go! Time to be the hero and save Sage! Excitement shot through my body and I felt a kick of adreneline shoot through all my limbs. I was about to make my move to free myself of these ridiculous ropes when a loud groan came from outside the room I resided in.

Next thing I know the door slams open as one of the mental lady's men are thrown into the room. As if cold water had just been dumped on me my excitement fled my body. No. Frickin. Way.

The mental lady sighed and turned her head around to look at the intruder.

"Dear, you're no fun at all these days." I tilted my head to the left to see a golden angel walk calmly through the doors. NO!

"Just give me the boy."

"No!" We yelled simutaneously. They both looked at me.

"Sage go away! Go back to where you came from! I was going to come and save you." She cocked an eyebrow.

"You cannot seriously be going on about this again."

"You emasculate me! Let me feel like a man for once." Her eye brows furrowed.

"Will you just-"

"You never let me be-"

"stop wining because it's not-"

"the man in this relationship-"

"becoming of you, of for pete's-"

"and you never let me do anything a-"