You got Pants'd

HEY GUYS!  So I just got back from camping today!!!!  NO SERVICE AT ALL!!! So we're leaving and we get into Payson and BAM! Service kicks in and omgosh.....so many texts and facebook notifications and I was surprised by how well this story went!!(:    I was soooo excited to come back home and right a new chapter!

Dedicating this chapter to aflores!(:   For liking all the chapters in this book!!!(:    So many ppl on my list lol......I need to upload more >.<

~*~

Ace:

The girls flocked around me and Caiden. I smirked at all of them as they each fought to hold onto me.  

"Are you single?"

"Want to come to my place?"

"Your arms are so big!"

"You're freaking hot!"

I just winked at all of them and they all shrieked and tried to get even closer to me. This was how things were. How I was. I didn't stutter when a chick hit on me. I didn't look away when I met the gaze of a hot girl.  I didn't blush when a girl said she wanted to get in my pants! I welcomed the idea for heaven's sake. Unless she was around. Then I just wanted to curl up in a little ball and hide from my embarrassment.

"Are you two done looking like total bimbos?"  My smirk faltered and I rolled my eyes. Jessica was making her way through the crowd of love-struck girls when I get a sharp pinch shoot through my earlobe. I yelled out in pain as Jessica led me and Caiden by our ears through the crowd. Even though it hurt I turned to all the girls and waved at them.

"You're all hot-ouch!" Jessica tightened her hold on my ear and growled. I pulled her hand off my ear when we got outside and laughed when I saw her glaring up at me. I tried to keep a straight face but I felt it start to falter after 3 seconds.

"Are you trying to make me late? Aria and the girls are going to be showing up soon and I need to get home before they get there!"

"Does someone need a hug?" I smiled and opened my arms wide and she shook her head and glared.

"No! I don't need your STD infected hugs." My smile abated. STD infected hug?

"Woah, Jess," I put my hand over my heart and faked a pained look. "That really hurt. I don't know if I want to drive you home now...." I started to turn around to walk to the parking lot when she grabbed my shirt.

 "Ok! Ok! I'm sorry." I pulled her into a tight bear hug. I squeezed her extra tight and she started to kick and yell that she couldn't breathe. I put her down and ruffled up her hair. She tried to bite me again but I warned her against it. Didn't I just kindly forgive her for accusing me of giving STD's to people?

We drove to her house in silence. Or rather, Caiden and I did. Jess just blabbed away on the phone. I rolled my eyes and turned on the stereo and she just turned it off and glared at me. How was I even friends with this chick? She forced me into this friendship with her pool and cosmic brownies. I heard Caiden cough off to smother a laugh and I looked at him through the mirror. He was grinning at me.

Cosmic Brownies?

You ever had those things? Eat one and your mouth will have an orgasm.

 I can think of many ways that a mouth can help me do that without a brownie.

 I gave out a bark of laughter and Jess hit me for "being too loud". I just ignored her and went on laughing. And this was why we were best friends. He gave me a pat on the shoulder and I rounded the corner onto Jess' street. I slowed the car down about when I saw a big moving truck parked in the driveway of Jess' neighbor's house. I guess someone finally moved into the house.