The Cabin

Soooo…….i hate history.  I don’t care about early civilization people. I really don’t. But apparently I need to learn that homo erectus loved fire. GREAT! I love fire too and yet I don’t see people putting that in a history book.

I can start updating more now guys. I have the whole week to myself :D!

Dedicating this chapter to Jbieber90 for fanning a while back and because your name is freaking amazing.  IM A BELIEBER:D!!!! That boy is freaking sexy…omgosh…..If I want his girlfriend I’d never let him go ;D  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~&

                I rarely ever got mad. I think it’s a waste of time and energy. Why get mad when you can get even? When I learned my mate had a little escapade at the amusement park I thought whatever. That’s cool. Until the little detail that Remi Kia was with him made its way to me ear.

Now, what would my cute little mate be doing with Keegan’s sister? It was no mystery that he had feelings for her and so I wasn’t all that surprised when I heard they were going out. Bad news gets around fast. But I’d already anticipated this and it was actually easy to persuade Keegan into doing this with me.

Unlike someone, he believes mates should be together and the fact that it was his sister made him want to help even more. I didn’t care what he thought, I just needed Ace. And from what I could tell my plan was already working! He was pissed and I loved it. I could feel his eyes on my and Keegan the whole ride up.

Whether or not he wanted to admit it, it was obvious he wanted me. But after that little stunt he pulled yesterday I wasn’t going to let him off the hook. So let operation get Ace back begin.

*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*

“Keegan!” I squealed in fake delight. He picked me up out of the car and was giving me a piggy back ride out of the garage. I felt Ace’s eyes on me but I wasn’t going to look at him. I’d told Keegan not to look either. I was trying to make him see that his feelings for Remi were nothing compared to his for me and if you look at him he’s going to write it off as trying to make him jealous. Jealously was for insecure brats who didn’t trust their man.

I plastered a fake smile on my face and looked up at the “cabin” and let out a low whistle. The place was a wooden mansion. There was about three stories to it and so many windows that over looked the view. I could tell why everyone loved coming here.

“Let’s go inside,” I said. He hiked me up higher on his back and started towards the front door, my fake smile changing into a genuine one. This was going to be a really fun week.

“Ok guys, why don’t we all pick our rooms and then we can decide on who we room with!” Jess said and clasped her hands together in from of her as soon as we were all in the house.

“I get-” I started to reach for Keegan’s arm when Ace snaked an arm around Keegan’s neck and pulled him away from him.

“Keegan’s mine.” I narrowed my eyes at him and turned my gaze over to Keegan. He was blushing…interesting. I realized that everyone was staring at us so I put on a pout and looked over at Aria. “Aria, we should have brought more men.” She just laughed and pulled me to her side.

“Sage is with me.” Jessica frowned.

“Oh, I see how it is. I invite you all in my home and yet none of you want to room with me. I see how it is. Guess I’ll take Remi when she drives up later.” We all laughed and Aria took off up the stairs, me following right on her heels. I guess she was trying to get to the master’s suit but by the time we got there the boys were already in there. Oh heck no.