Oh So Manly

Guys.......YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT:L    in the past 24 hours I've gotten 16 likes, 10 people add this story to their library and 4 fans.   *Sniffs* you guys really know how to make a girl happy!(:

Dedicating this chapter to MoonLightHaven because she fanned me AND left me a nice little comment.  Pplz comments make my day^.^

AND INSPIRES ME TO WRITE MORE:D!!!

Ace's pov:

                How she talked me into this I will never know. I was standing on the edge of a bridge and slowly looked over the edge and gulped. I can't do this. I was going to die. The chord was going to break and I was going to fall to my doom. I looked over the edge again. An extremely far down doom. I heard a sigh and I turned my head to the side to see Sage tightening her bungee.

                "Ace, it's now or never and since I'm here never isn't an option, so it's now or I'm going to push you. Take your pick." I swallowed and tried to climb back over the railing when I felt a hand grip onto my shirt. "I really didn't want to have to do this." She wrapped her arms around me and using her legs she kicked the wall of the bridge with unnatural strength and I held my breath as we fell.

                You know that feeling you went when you're on a ride and you suddenly get dropped and your stomach does that tickle thing? Yeah, that's what I was feeling right now. That, and Sages breath on my neck. We were flying towards the ground and yet I was getting hotter and hotter with each growing second.

                I closed my eyes, waiting to hear the chord snap when we reached its lengths end. But it never snapped and I didn't continue to fall. Instead we were pulled right back up to the bridge and then we plundered back down towards the valley. All the while I was very aware of Sage's body against mine. Is this was it felt like to hold your mate? I mentally slapped myself. Dude, think about how it'll feel when you're holding Remi. But for some reason, the thought of holding her now just felt...well, wrong. I pushed the feeling to the back of my mind and focused and the rush I was getting from this.

                Sage sounded like she was having the time of her life and when our bungees finally came to a stop, we were just swinging there, upside down. I was trying to mentally stop the blood from rushing to my head when Sage just cracked up laughing.

                "Ace, I haven't done that in ages!" She put her hand over her chest and started laughing again. I just stared at her and took in her appearance.

                "You look like a troll." She shut up immediately and a smirk formed on her face.

                "You like girls who look like trolls?" She winked at me. "That's kind of kinky." I let my jaw fall but that was kind of hard to do while we were upside down. I could feel my cheeks start to burn and I felt like kicking myself in the butt. Why did I act like such a girl around her? I could never find a witty come-back and I blushed! Why would I blush at a comment like that?!

                "Is that the blood rushing to your head or are you just blushing. How cute!" She squealed and pinched my cheeks.

                "Woman!" I pushed her hand away and looked back up towards the bridge. I felt it jerk and blew out a sigh of relief when we started getting pulled back up. I looked over a Sage and she seemed to be really contemplating something. Her eyebrows were scrunched together and she opened her mouth to say something but then closed it again and went back to her thinking. That was a first I thought.

                I wrapped my arm around Sage's waist and grabbed onto Caden who was leaning over the railing to help us back up. I almost had my balance when Sage bit my hand hard. I let go of Caden and fell to my doom once again. Thanks mate. Thanks a lot.