Chapter 4.

• Dedicated to Wattpaders

Avril Lavigne Fall to pieces! Here is chapter 4 so enjoy! :)

Chapter 4.

" Wake up!'

"No, leave me alone!"

"Ahrgg, come on you have to get ready for school!" Dylan shouted yanking on my white comforter.

I yanked back, pulling the cover over my head. I curled up in to a ball as I felt the cold creeping in. We kept up the game of tug of war, until I gave up.

" Fine, I'm wide awake now!" I let go of the cover, which made him fall over because of the force.

I laughed and sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I stretched and yawned before I hopped off my bed and I heard a grown. I looked down to see Dylan, I stepped over him making sure i stepped on his shoulder as i did it.

I quickly made my way across the ice cold wood floor, towards my bathroom. I looked back at him as he groaned and sat up rubbing his shoulder. I giggled and he turned to glare at me.

I stuck my toungue out at him, "Thats what you get for waking me up!"

And i slammed the door. I looked in the mirror, lifting up my nose checking for long nose hairs and boogies. It was all clear from what I could see, so I grabbed my tooth brush and washed my pearly whites.

When I completed that task I went on to wash my face with a warm wash cloth. I through the cloth in to my hamper and I walked out the bathroom. Hopping on my feet to my wardrobe. I quickly grabbed a pair of hollistar jeans and a green graphic tee with sushi on it that said " This is how I roll".

I slipped in to the clothes and I did my make-up and I through on my usual jewelry.I slipped into a pair of gray chucks and I slid on my gray hoodie. I grabbed my messenger bag and made my way down stairs.

I could smell the pancake syrup from up stairs. i walked into the kitchen and i could see my moms back facing the stove and Dylan eating at the island table. I hopped on to the counter by my mom.

" Hey mom, hair up or down?" I asked swishing it up and down in my hand.

" Up, now get off my counter before I give Mr. James here your fix of pancakes!" she said without glacing at me, and waving the pan in my view.

I quickly hopped off the counter giving her a kiss on the cheek.I slid my hair in to a ponytail with the elastic on my wrist and I took a seat next to Dylan in front of the empty plate. She slid them on the plate slowly and my mouth watered, could she take any longer to place them on my plate?! I'm practically dieing from hunger here! Before I could complain Dylan spoke.

" Mam there's no need to call me Mr. James, call me Dylan." Dylan said waving his fork.

" I will, when you stop calling me mam." She responded, placing the pan in the sink.

" Hey mom, wheres dad?" I asked digging into my pancake.

" He went to work early so he can be back in time for dinner."

I nodded and continued to eat my food. Soon I was done and I was placing my plate in the sink.

" Come on Dylan, or else I'm gonna be late, and i'm driving."

I dug my hand into basket on the counter, looking for my keys. When I came pass the keys with VW on them I grabbed them and put hem in my pocket.

" Bye mom, see you later." i kissed her on the cheek and I walked down the hall.

" Bye Alice." I heard Dylan say.

I walked out the front door an down the front steps. I walked to the garage and I unlocked my yellow Volkswagen. I slipped in to the front seat, Dylan sat in the passenger seat. I pulled out into the street and made my way to school.