~ 29 ~

(Pure and utter filth: Extended smut from the last chapter)

I'd put warnings but it's just a whole hot mess. There's a/b/o dynamics, pregnancy kink, dumbification, degradation, BDSM, unrealistic sex etc...
there would have been more but some of you probably aren't really up for omorashi which is fine. Kinkshaming is not allowed in this house though so... don't be rude.

~~~Twenty-Nine~~~

Seokjin was hot on Eunhye's tail as she sauntered to hers and Namjoons bedroom and immediately pulled her T-shirt off so she was fully naked again. Seokjin smiled to himself. He could tell that Eunhye was obedient and pliant, unlike his bratty Jungkook who liked to play up. This will be fun, he thought.

Eunhye went to kneel, hands on her thighs and eyes glimmering as she innocently looked up at Seokjin. Namjoon and Jungkook following into the room after him.

"Look at you," Seokjin spoke, fingertips tracing her jawline up to her hair before pulling it back roughly, "You've wanted this for a long time huh?"

"Yes," Eunhye replied earning her a harsh smack across her face, she whimpered but leaned into the touch all the same,

"You will address me as sir,"

"Yes, sir,"

"Good girl," Seokjin replied before turning to face Namjoon who was watching with parted lips, rock hard erection begging to be released.

"Jungkook." Seokjin barely had to whisper the boy's name and he was obediently walking forward to be used by his boyfriend, "Look how hard Namjoon is,"

"I see, daddy," Jungkook nodded barely able to take his eyes of a flustered and fidgeting Namjoon. Eunhye was practically dripping already as she watched everything unfold. Watched how Jungkook walked on his hands and knees over to Namjoon. Watched how Jungkook pulled down the man's boxers with his teeth.

Of course, she soon became distracted by Seokjin tugging her onto the bed by her hair and pushing her legs to separate.

"Fuck," he cursed, "Your little holes are so fucking tight, how are you gonna fit two cocks in there?"

"Stretch me open, sir," Eunhye advised, "I'll be good and take it,"

Seokjin pressed a light slap to her clit before smirking, "Yes you will take it, you dirty slut,"

Jin continued to tease the girl and she didn't know whether to watch the gorgeous man between her legs sucking and biting at her inner thighs, or her boyfriend getting the suck of his life from her best friend Kookie. Neither sight was a disappointment, to say the least. And just when she thought she had a grasp on her sanity, Jin dragged his tongue from her hole to her clit before latching his lips around it and sucking harshly.

"Ugh~ J-Jin," She whined and earned herself another slap across the face, all actions ceasing,

"What was that?"