~ 12 ~

~~~Twelve~~~

~~~Twelve~~~

"Spinny~ Spinny~ Spinny~" Eunhye continue to twirl in her dress as Namjoon tried to get her to sit down so he could do her hair for her. She was extra excited since they were going on the big playdate today, Jungkook was the same so they were only fueling each other's excitement.

"Cupcake!" Namjoon sighed as the girl almost tripped over the sofa, "Sit down, please."

"But D-daddy-"

"No buts, Doll. Sit down and let daddy do your hair!" He spoke sternly and she pouted before nodding and sitting down between his legs so he could style her hair as she asked. He was happy that his older sister had taught him to do hair, having to style hers for her whenever she was going out with her friends.

"You know Daddy doesn't like scolding you, Doll," He soothed as he gently tied smalls pieces of hair into ponytails, so the rest of her hair was still down, "Don't you?"

"I know, Daddy." She replied and he smiled,

"But if you don't listen to me, then I'm going to have to raise my voice to get your attention." He informed her and she nodded,

"I'm sorry, Daddy,"

"It's okay, Darling. I know you're excited," He finished tying the small sections of her hair, so there were two cute little ponytails on top of her curly long hair. He slid a small white bow on each ponytail to match her white dress, and then he pulled her up into his lap, "You look so pretty, my little marshmallow,"

"Daddy~" She shyly giggled, reaching up to wrap her arms around Namjoon's neck so they could cuddle. Neither of them had really discussed much about their relationship within Little Space. Namjoon knew that there would have to be rules and such and they hadn't even brushed upon the subject yet. He decided to bring it up at the end of the day, maybe write down some rules and go shopping for some things for her.

The girl deserved the world, to say the least, and Namjoon was going to give her as much of it as she could.

~

On either side of Namjoon was a nervous yet excited Little, gripping onto his hand tightly. The caregivers had all decided to have a picnic at the park and then go to Namjoon's house for dinner later into the evening. Eunhye was over the moon at the suggestion of ordering Chinese food for dinner, but her happy mood had recently been replaced by nervousness and Namjoon found it adorable.

It was when they were entering the park gates that Eunhye pulled back a bit, causing Namjoon to turn around and crouch down.

"Baby, look at Daddy." He spoke, his hand still holding onto Jungkook's behind him, "These people are Daddy's best friends, okay?"

"Okay,"

"They won't do anything to upset or hurt you, I promise you,"

"Pinky promise?" She raised her pinky out,