~ 5 ~

~~~ Five ~~~

~~~ Five ~~~

Namjoon sighed dreamily to himself as he entered Yoongi's home. The date went better than he could have imagined, and it ended on an even better note. Eunhye's lips tasted like vanilla and they were so small and cute and soft. She was absolutely perfect, and her personality was only better. She could not only hold but lead an intellectual discussion and even when they disagreed on certain things, she understood his point of view. She was honestly so perfect inside-out and Namjoon felt lucky that he got the chance to meet, let alone kiss, Choi Eunhye.

He couldn't wait to tell his Hyung's about it.

"Hyung!" He called and searched through Yoongi's large home until he was greeted by the sight of Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin all sitting, waiting for him,

"Err... Hello?" He asked, slightly confused as to why they were all staring.

"How was your date, Namjoonie?" Hoseok called happily and Namjoon took a seat next to Jin with a smile, "Tae told me you were dating Eunhye,"

"It was perfect!" He replied, "And yeah, after a few co-works dared me to chat her up in the library,"

"Well I know she enjoyed the date just as much as you because she has already spammed Taehyung with texts," Hoseok winked in Namjoons direction and he blushed,

"What did you want me here for anyway, hyung?" He asked Yoongi who looked over at the other three and nodded. One of them was about to speak when Taehyung and Jimin ran into the room giggling,

"Daddy!" Jimin called for Yoongi, Taehyung doing the same for Hobi, "We finished cleaning,"

"Good boys~" Hobi called and Namjoon just stood confused at everything that was going on. Despite his IQ, it took him a while to understand things... to cop onto them.

"Joon, we all have something important to discuss with you," Jin soothed and Namjoon nodded, looking around the table as everybody stared at him.

"I'll start," Yoongi said, "Joon, do you know what Little Space is?"

"I do!" Taehyung spoke, raising his hand to answer the question but Hobi just smiled and pushed his arm down, causing the younger to whisper complaints.

"But I know the answer,"

"I know you do, my clever baby, but this quiz is for Namjoon," Hobi replied and Namjoon continued to stare in confusion. He must look like a deer in the headlights.

"Joon," Yoongi grabbed Namjoon's attention again and he nodded quickly, not wanting to upset his hyungs, "It's really important that you listen, okay?"

"Yes, Hyung. Sorry." He replied

"Okay." Yoongi smiled, "You know how Jimin acts quite baby-ish, like a cute little child?"

"Yeah...?"

"Well, that's because he's a little," Yoongi replied,

"I know Jimin is short but that doesn't really-"