~ 23 ~

~~~Twenty-Three~~~

~~~Twenty-Three~~~

"Baby~" Jin called to a sleeping Jungkook, the younger boy letting out a long whine, "Wake up sleepy,"

"Don't want to," Jungkook replied and Jin smiled to himself,

"Then I'll have to carry you,"

"No, Daddy!" Jungkook whined once more, "Let me stay in bed,"

"You know I can't let you do that. You need to have a wash and get dressed and eat, so we can go out today," Jin spoke

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked

"That's a surprise,"

"But Da-"

"No buts! Come on," Jin moved the younger to sit up, rubbing his back in circles in an attempt to wake him, though it only seemed to lull him back to sleep.

"How about this, if you come to the bathroom with daddy right now, I'll share the bath with you," Jin proposed and Jungkook looked over at him sleepily,

"Carry me?"

"I thought that would persuade you, you cheeky little-"

"Daddy~"

"Okay, baby." Jin smiled, lifting the younger gently and carrying him to the bathroom, sitting him on the toilet lid. Jungkook sleepily began to undo the buttons of his pyjama shirt, as Jin started running the faucet dropping bubble bath liquid and a bath bomb into the water before turning to his boyfriend, who was now shirtless.

"C'mere baby, you're too little to do that by yourself," Jin spoke, getting down on his knees to help the younger out of his clothes, Jungkook loosely holding onto his shoulders as he stepped out of his trousers and boxers that were now pooling at his feet. Now fully naked, he hesitantly stepped into the bath, submerging himself into the water as he patiently waited for his daddy to join him.

"You're always such a good boy," Jin called lovingly as he got undressed and climbed into next to Jungkook, the little climbing into his lap and nuzzling into his skin.