~20.1~

~~~Twenty: Part One~~~

"Hey, baby," Eunhye called, entering her and Namjoon's bedroom with a bowl of chicken soup. Namjoon stirred under the duvet and poked his head out, a surgical mask fitted snugly over his mouth. He was adamant about not spreading his illness to Eunhye, who he'd got it from in the first place, "I cooked for you, so you have to sit up and eat,"

She placed the bowl on his nightstand and opened the lid, letting all the steam rise out and fill the room and Namjoon groaned.

"It looks delicious, darling, but you know you can't be in here with all my germs," Namjoon whined as he sat up slowly, as to not make himself dizzy.

"Shut up and let me take care of you, you string bean ass,"

"I'm ill don't be mean,"

"You're milking it, is what you are," Eunhye replied and Namjoon chuckled letting her sit on his side of the bed, before feeding him a mouthful of soup. As soon as he swallowed it he let out a hum of appreciation,

"Yummy," he mumbled before opening his mouth for another,

"Eat it all," Eunhye told him, feeding him his second then the third mouthful. He only nodded and continued eating, closing his eyes happily and resting his head on her shoulder tiredly.

"How did you recover so quickly, I feel like shit," He spoke up once they were halfway through the bowl,

"Good immune system," Eunhye replied, "Best boyfriend,"

"You're cute,"

"I know," She chuckled, as did he, "Once you're done, I'll give you a bath and then we can have a nap,"

"Shouldn't you be at work,"

"Shouldn't you be eating," Eunhye spoke and Namjoon smiled before closing his mouth around the spoon. Eunhye was really stern when he was ill, her main focus was to help him get better, not even thinking about going into Little Space until he was fully recovered. Namjoon enjoyed the attention, but he would always prefer taking care of her than the other way around, though he was grateful that Eunhye was there to help him when he felt so weak.

~

"You need to drink more water, my love," Eunhye mumbled while she gently ran her hands over his skin, to clean away any dirt or sweat.

"How come?"

"Your lips are chapped, first of all," Eunhye spoke leaning forward to press a kiss to them anyway,

"Don't kiss me, baby," Namjoon replied, "Don't want you getting ill,"

"Shut up," Eunhye replied and Namjoon chuckled again, finding her aggressiveness more adorable than intimidating. She continued to wash him, rambling to him about everything he'd need to do to recover and how she's gonna get a mini-fridge full of bottles of water for him.