~ 15 ~

~~~Fifteen~~~

~~~Fifteen~~~

"Good Morning!" Eunhye called as Jungkook and Jin made their way downstairs. The two had been inseparable since the playdate last week. Namjoon was seated on the kitchen island, admiring the girl as she cooked everybody breakfast and packed everybody an adorable lunch.

"Mornin'~" Jungkook replied groggily and pressed a sweet kiss to her cheek before sitting on the island next to Namjoon, sleepily leaning on his shoulder.

"You need help, Eunhye?" Jin asked, hovering around her in case she needed a helping hand with the cooking. Eunhye learnt over the past week that Jin liked to help around, especially if it was cooking and she had learnt the hard way that there was no point arguing with the older.

"If you wanna pack the rice in each of the boxes, that would be a big help." She grinned over at the older who saluted and began neatly arranging the rice into each bento. The kitchen was nice and quiet, perfect for 8 in the morning and the two couples lazily went about their business. It was comfortable silences like this that brought her and Jungkook together, especially in the mornings when neither of them wanted to live through that day. She found peace in knowing that everybody was content and comfortable, patiently anticipating a big helping of breakfast to fill them up for the day ahead. 

As she left the food simmering, she finished up the lunch boxes with Jin, putting little pre-written notes in each box. Jin and Jungkook were going to one of Jin's sets since he was doing a photoshoot today. Jin wanted to show off his new boo and Jungkook wanted to show everybody that Jin was his, maybe take some pictures of his model boyfriend while he was at it. Eunhye knew that Jungkook would regress sometime during the day if Jin could help it, so she made sure his lunch box was the cutest, making the rice look like a bear. Jin finished off the rest as Eunhye finished the Tofu Jjigae and began plating it up in dishes, as well as beansprout rice and fried eggs.

"Alright everybody, help yourself!" She called, dishing herself up a small bowl of food and making her way to the living room, immediately putting on some random anime. The other three boys soon joined her, all four of the managing to fit themselves on the sofa.

"Fuckin' weebs," Namjoon called at the three that were fully immersed in the random anime episode, Mayoi Neko Overrun.

"Fuckin' hippy," Jungkook replied back to the man, "Go and meditate instead of anime shaming us."

"Yeah, Ugly," Jin added 

"Ouch, Hyung~" Namjoon pouted over at his eldest friend who did nothing but let Jungkook snuggle further into him, proudly grinning at his savage younger.

"You're not ugly, baby," Eunhye reassured him, running her fingers through his hair and finding and scratching the spot at the nape of his neck that got rid of all his tension, "You're beautiful,"

"As are you, baby," Namjoon replied melting into her touch,

"Ew, fuckin hets," Jungkook piped up again and Eunhye dug her nails into his exposed thigh, since the younger had a thing for not wearing pants.