~ 10 ~

~~~Ten~~~Smut Included

~~~Ten~~~
Smut Included

"You want me to what?" Namjoon grinned over at the girl who was shyly fidgeting in front of him,

"D-daddy~" She shuffled, looking down at her feet, "Take care of me,"

"Darling," He called, "Come here,"

She did as he said, walking over to him and he pulled her into his lap, tilting her chin upwards with his index finger and thumb so she would look at him,

"You want Daddy to make love to you?" He asked and she blushed shyly, feeling herself begin to regress at his gentle words, "Tell me, baby,"

"Yes please, Daddy," She replied, "Want to feel close to you,"

"You're so precious, my darling," He called and nuzzled their noses together, sharing an Eskimo kiss sweetly, "You know I accept your Little Space, are you sure you want Daddy to take you when you're little?"

"Will make baby comfortable with Little Space and Daddy~" She explained briefly, her voice soft and high pitched as she clung to her boyfriend.

"Okay, baby," He told her, "Let's think of safewords so I don't hurt you, first."

"Pickles!" She called and then giggled at her outburst, Namjoon chuckling as well at her child-like joy,

"Okay, the safeword can be Pickles," He chuckled, "Is there anything you would not or would like me to do?"

Namjoon was really the perfect man. He went beyond asking for consent, he made sure he knew the exact place of his boundaries, he made sure that there were precautions and he was understanding all the way through. He put others comfortability before his own. He was rock hard, wanting to fuck Eunhye into the wall until she was screaming so loud her neighbours could hear. He wanted to mark her all over, wanted her to remember him and squirm because she could still feel the effects of his body days later. But here he was, sitting down with her in his lap, gently petting her hair and talking her through everything so she was sure this is what she wanted, so he was sure that he knew exactly what she wanted.

"I want to be able to touch daddy," She spoke and Namjoon took a mental note not to pin her down or use any restraints.

"Anything else, my love," He queried softly,

"No being mean," She giggled and he smiled, no degradation, "That's all,"

"So you gonna let me pound into you, baby?" He rasped in her ear, getting her into the mood since he was pretty much ready to go, "Gonna let me worship your body?"

"Yes, Daddy," She breathed out, letting him whisk her away with his words alone. She swears she could come untouched by his voice if she was turned on enough,

"God, baby. You make Daddy so happy." He cooed, turning to gently lay the girl on her bed, "So beautiful,"

"Daddy~" She whined at the attention, feeling shy under his intense gaze, "Kiss,"