~ 24 ~

~~~Twenty-Three~~~

~~~Twenty-Three~~~

"Joonie!" Eunhye called from the kitchen, patiently waiting for her boyfriend to emerge from their bedroom, ready for their last-minute grocery trip. It was last minute because it was the day before Christmas, the day they were holding a party for all their friends, and they were yet to buy food and party essentials.

"Coming, baby~" Namjoon responded as the sound of a door closing and hurried footsteps approached her. She smiled to herself, hearing him stumble and knock over a piece of furniture, an English curse word slipped past his lips before she finally saw him enter the kitchen.

"Ready?" She asked him with a smile and he sheepishly grinned, nodding his head.

"You got the shopping list?"

"Check,"

"Money?"

"Check,"

"Mr Snuffles?"

"Ch-check!"

"Hug and a Kiss for me?"

Eunhye looked up at her boyfriend with a huge grin, leaning forward to envelop him into a warm hug and planting a wet kiss to his cheek before pulling away shyly.

"Are you feeling little?"

"Check,"

Namjoon grinned at her cuteness before mentally sighing, now he had to drive and he hated driving.

"Come on then, Darling," He called, holding out his hand for her to take and she did so immediately, obediently following her caregiver. Eunhye watched in adoration as Namjoon pulled her coat on for her, and buttoned it up, following suit with his own and praising her when she took the initiative to put her shoes on by herself.

"You're being a big girl today?" He asked, to which EUnye shyly nodded in response, grasping his hand again as they left their apartment. When they got to their car, Namjoon helped her into the front seat, buckling her up and making sure 'Mr Snuffles' was perched safely in her lap behind the seatbelt too. He climbed into the driver's side and made sure her side of the door had the child lock on, before turning up the heating and putting the radio on, TWICE erupting from the speakers.

"YES OR YES!" Eunhye yelled; it was her favourite song at the moment and by the time they go to the supermarket, Namjoon was sure he knew every word as well.

~

"Twolley, Daddy!" Eunhye whimpered to her caregiver, pointing over at the large metal carts that she so badly wanted to sit in. Namjoon smiled gently at her and rummaged through his pocket for some change, some coins accidentally spilling out of it and onto the floor. Eunhye gracefully picked them all up and took the right coin she needed, successfully redeeming a trolley and climbing in so Namjoon could push her.