~8~

~~~Eight~~~

~~~Eight~~~

"What do you mean you won't pay me?" Eunhye tried to calmly ask over the phone, though she was absolutely losing it.

"Well, it's just our son hasn't really been improving and your lessons are too expensive, to be frank." The mother explained and Eunhye's sight turned red,

"Well, to be frank, I am one of the cheapest yet critically acclaimed tutors in Seoul at the moment. Your son has been on my programme for a month, it's difficult for him to learn because he isn't practising outside of our lessons, and his parents won't help him with his homework. Don't worry, I don't want your stupid money but expect no more lessons from me, thank you very much!"

Eunhye hung up and rested her head in her palms, she had just lost one of her most well-paying customers. That's almost half of her income gone.

"Fuck!" Eunhye punched the table and checked her phone, no messages from Jungkook, Namjoon, TaeTae, ANYBODY. There was only one person she wanted right now, and he hadn't answered his calls or messages, so she had to resort to one other person.

"Hyungsik? Come over,"

"On my way,"

~

"Fuck~" Eunhye breathed, giggling gently as she looked over at Hyungsik, his glazed over expression similar to hers. The two looked at each other again before bursting into hysterics, laughing until their stomachs ached.

"You're so fucking good, Eunhye," Hyungsik complimented, holding up his hand for Eunhye to high-five, who completely missed and fell forward, the two laughing even harder at that. When they looked at each other again Hyungsik grinned, "Your eyes are so red!"

"I'm fucking gone~ I've been hallucinating cats for like 10 years!" Eunhye replied, clapping when he passed over a brand new blunt for them to go at. The third one of the evening.

"How can you make these so nice when your hands are so fucking shaky?" She snorted with laughter and Hyungsik did too, the two of them hunching over and crying with laughter.

If you hadn't guessed already, the two had decided to smoke some weed and were currently sitting in Eunhye's bedroom high out of their minds. Eunhye had previous experiences with weed, somehow growing reliant on the substance before she became close friends with Jungkook. The two then moved in and he monitored her often until he was confident she was over the drug. Since then she had only smoked weed twice, this being the second time. It was only because of the stress of work, and nobody responding to her texts that brought her to this moment. The way some people sought out alcohol or cigarettes, or even little space, during stress, was what Eunhye did with weed. Eunhye didn't drink alcohol, she hated the stuff, weed was a lot better. She was still in her right mind, aware of her surroundings but she just felt so light and giggly and free from tension and stress. She just wanted to lie in bed and eat and giggle at anime, she wanted to forget her responsibilities.