But I wasn't a martyr why should I die for people who wouldn't do that same for me. I was strong willed but not stupid enough to stand against the dark lord.

At exactly 6 the door swung open revealing none other than Bellatrix lestrange. She was a crazy old bat. I couldn't really blame her after being locked away on Azkaban. That's bound to mess with your head. Greyback, Three other death eaters exited along with her.

"Draco lovely to see you again" she placed a sloppy kiss on his cheek. He grimaced.

"You too aunt Bella"

She turns to me and smiles. "Melody Robinson well haven't you grown up" she walks around me. "I've heard things from the dark lord. I must admit I'm impressed".

"I'm glad to have impressed you Bellatrix. We should really get started the dark lord doesn't like to be kept waiting" I push. She grins.

"Dedicated I like it" she places her arm around my shoulder. "Call me Bella after all we'll be family soon enough". Draco chuckles nervously.

"Let's go!" She yells.

Grabbing my hand me and draco make our way to the astronomy tower. Dumbledore and potter and left the grounds earlier this morning and Theo told us they would be arriving back later on today.

Climbing the stair case i swing the door open and walk in. He was whispering to himself. We enter showing ourselves he turns and smiles at us.

"Good evening, Melody. Draco. What brings you out on such a fine Spring evening? Or is it Summer?" Dumbledore casually  starts the conversation.

Draco stands poised, wand in hand, eyes darting about. I talk a shaky breath and stand beside him.

"Who else is here? I heard you talking." Draco spits out.

"I often talk aloud to myself. I find it extraordinarily useful. That which sounds sane at a whisper can seem utterly mad when said for all the world to hear. Haven't been whispering to yourself, have you, Draco?"

I eye Dumbledore with unease.
what was he up to?

"You both are not an assassins." He speaks quietly afraid he'll spook us if he talks to loud.

"No you presume I'm not an assassin! How do you know what I am? I've done things that would shock you." I yell out tired of him wasting time.

"Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping she would, in turn, bear a cursed necklace to me? Like replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison. Forgive me, Melody , but these are attempts so feeble I cannot help but question if your heart has been really in them. I'm curious. When Voldemort gave you this task, when he asked you to kill me, was it in a whisper?" His voice was clear. He truly had a good point. I didn't want to do this I didn't want to forever taint my name as the girl who killed dumbledore. A beloved wizard.

"He trusts us! We were chosen!" Draco pulls back his sleeve and reveals the dark mark. But much to my surprise Dumbledore barely looks at it.

"Then I shall make it easy for you." Dumbledore draws his wand. Instantly i raises my own.

"Expelliarumus!" I yell and his wand flies out of his hand. Dumbledore merely stares at the wand and looks back at us.