The Force's Children Part Two

Here is the next update. Please enjoy! 

NPOV

"We should go inside," Ashoka sighed turning back to him.

Kanan could sense that whatever she had to say, it wasn't good news. He nodded and led her up to the common room.

"Okay, what's going on?" Kanan asked once the door was shut.

"You know I've been looking into the sith lord and his inquisitors and what I've found isn't pretty. Here lately the inquisitors have been hitting high populated areas and according the reports, children have been reported missing or simply taken."

"Why are they doing that?" The man asked

"I've seen this before, back during the Clone Wars. Dark siders appear and take children that force sensitive. They hoped to train them in the ways of the dark side but the Jedi learned of their plan and was able to stop them. Unfortunately..."

"Unfortunately it's just us now," Kanan finished for her.

"Yeah," she sighed sitting down. "Earlier today I intercepted two coordinates between the two. I'm on my way to check out the first and I was hoping you could take the second one. Though I understand if you don't want to."

Kanan sat down trying to come up with a response. He knew the inquisitors were capable of something like this but it still angered him. They were taking children like Ezra and his unborn child.

"Kanan?" Ashoka questioned.

"Sorry," he said shaking his head. "I'll do it. These kids need someone to rescue them, the only ones capable is us."

"Agreed, but maybe take Zeb, he did proved himself against them once before. Also if you feel comfortable enough, Ezra," Ashoka said getting up.

Kanan looked up as a small look of amusement crossed his features before letting out a chuckle.

"No worries there, he's already briefed on the mission."

Ashoka looked slightly confused before reaching into the force.

"Ah," she chuckled.

Kanan got up and motioned for her to follow. He walked over the door and hit the button. The door slipped open revealing young Ezra who fell forward with undignified yelp. The two Jedi shared a smirk before looking down at him.

"Hey," he said jumping to his feet. "I was just coming to find you, Dad."

"Oh? For?" Kanan chuckled.

"Mom is still asleep," the kid smiled brightly.

Kanan could only shake his head at his kid's antics.

"Ezra, what have I told you about eavesdropping?"

"I need to learn how not to get caught?"

"The best way to do that is to mask your signature," Ashoka let out a small laugh.

Ezra smiled at her before turning back to Kanan.

"So where are we going?"

A Short Time Later 

Kanan POV 

"So how did you convince Mom that she didn't need to come on this mission?" Ezra asked. 

"I appealed to her better nature," I responded lightly. 

"Better nature? Come on Chief what did you really say?" Zeb asked, amusement in his voice.