Chapter Twenty Nine

"What?" Various students ask at the teachers. I watch with a slight smirk knowing that Fury would pull something like this. I mean he's sneaky as hell and always makes a scene when things don't go his way.

"Yeah. Tour company called," Harrington explains, "They upgraded us. You should've heard me on the phone with them. I really gave them hell."

"All I heard was crying," Mr. Dell says as he joins us. Harrington ushers us along to try our new mode of transportation. We see a nice city tour bus. I smirk at the difference in quality from the plane and crowded boats.

" Look at our upgraded ride!" Harrington says excitedly.

"Huh?"

"Wow."

"I'm impressed, Mr. Harrington," Mr. Dell says.

"Well lets board," I say to Peter and Ned as the rest of the students climb on.

"Peter, Y/n wha... What's going on?" Ned asks looking to us slightly concerened but more curious.

"I think Nick Fury just hijacked our summer vacation," Peter says in terror.

"Okay. Awesome," Ned says then moves off.

"Yeah. Awesome," Peter says tensely. I smile at him hoping to keep him calm. We all board and he and I take a seat together.

"Relax Pete," I say to him as I take his hand. "Just take a deep breath. We can handle this." He sighs. I grab my phone and offer a head phone to him. "Here. AC/DC You okay with that?"

"Yeah," He says smiling lightly. He takes one of the headphones and we both move to listen to the music and enjoy the drive. As he bounces nervously I read through the book Steve sent me.

"Yo, what's up, Flash mob. It's your boy, the big F," I hear Flash say a couple seats ahead of me, "Cruising through the Alps with my private driver Dimitri." I notice a mark on his nose from where I hit him. Apparently there was a lot of blood. Thank god I missed that because explaining what happened to everyone would have made me lose my mind. "Yo Stark wanna say high to my fans." I stand up and look into the camera.

"Who are you?" I ask him, "Should I get security to remove you? I don't think you are supposed to be on this." He looks to the camera slightly panicked.

"Haha such a funny girl," he says tensely. I flip through my book relaxing slightly as Peter looks at the box Fury gave him.

"For the next Tony Stark, I trust you," Peter says quietly. I sigh looking down to the book. The loud sounds of Highway to Hell were echoing in my earbud.

"Say EDITH," Peter says.

"Standby for retinal and biometric scan. Retinal and biometric scan accepted."

"Hello?" He asks dorkily. I smile at him. It's adorable.

"Hello, Peter. I am EDITH," EDITH says, "Tony Stark's augmented reality security and defense system."

"So he made you for me?" Peter asks. I hold back the urge to chuckle. He made it to protect Morgan, Pepper, and I.

"No. But you have access - to all of Tony's protocols," EDITH says.

"Cool."

"Would you like to see what I can do?"

"EDITH stands for... Even Dead, I'm The Hero. - Tony loves his acronyms," EDITH says.

"Yeah, he did," Peter says tensely. I look down at the book trying to ignore this. I mean I love him but I'm not very keen on listening to this.

"I have access to the entire Stark global security network... Including multiple defense satellites, as well as back doors to all major telecommunication networks."