Chapter Thirteen

<unedited but I tried>

As the night settles and we all sit down together to eat I could see my dad glaring holes into Peter. "Ya know I saw something extremely interesting," I say to them, "it was called how to get your dad to stop looking at your boyfriend like he wants to kill him."

"It's fine Y/n really," Peter says. I take his hand under the table as he smiles at me.

"I'm trying to figure out how we can patrol tonight to keep you safe," Dad says, "which against my best judgment entails Peter guarding your room."

"Why is that against your better judgment?" I ask him, "Peter won't do anything. He's too innocent."

"Perfect," Pepper says to him, "see I told you."

"Woah Woah Woah remember this is her telling us," James says, "she could be protecting him." I point to Peter and chuckle.

"Trust me we will be on our best behavior," I say to them. Dad sighs before looking around the table.

"It's our best option," Dad says, "Rhodey and I need to be patrolling outside. So its either Peter or no one... So as much as it pains me its final."

"Great," I say as James rolls his eyes. I gather my plate and cup and get up to move it all to the sink. "Then I'm going to get ready for bed. Goodnight."

"Night," Peper and Dad call out. As I get down to my room I quickly switch to a cute pair of silk pajamas.

After I finish brushing my teeth I could hear Peter talking with someone outside my door

After I finish brushing my teeth I could hear Peter talking with someone outside my door. Man, that boy has my heart sitting in his hand. As the voice disappears I stick my head outside my door. I see the boy standing in front of the door in his bright blue and red suit. "Suit and all huh?" I ask him as I smirk at him.

"Yeah I'm serious about protecting you," He says pulling off his mask to reveal his messy brown locks and my smirk drops to a smile.

"I'm lucky to have you," I say to him as his eyes scan over me.

"You um you look nice," He says with red cheeks. I chuckle slightly as I lace my fingers around his.

"Thanks," I say, "just some simple pajamas." As I look around I notice how alone we are and lean to whisper in his ear. "I bet they'd look better off. Don't you think?" I pull back his brown eyes were wide. As they meet my e/c eyes I could see the desire in them.

"I-i can't," He says breathlessly, "I have to stand watch." I sigh as my fingers trail along his arms.

"What a shame," I say to him as I bite my lip. I wanted this as much as I know he does, "I would have made it worth your while." He leans down and crashes his lips against mine. Moving in sync with me as I kiss back passionately. As we break apart the kiss I look at him placing my hand on his cheek.