Chapter Twenty Seven

As the bright sun slips through curtains I'm unfortunately woke up. My eyes flutter open and I look around at the quiet room. I see Peter laying against my chest as he holds on to me tightly. I move my hand to his hair combing through his soft locks. He starts moving then he looks up to me with a sleepy smile. "Hey babe," He says with his grogy voice. I smile at the sight.

"Hey Pete," I say to him, "you all packed?"

"Not even a little bit," He groans as he pulls me closer to him.

"Well you probably should get to that," I say to him. He sighs as he moves hiding his face in my chest. I chuckle moving to pull away from him. He sits up sighing loudly. "Come on Peter." Finally he stands up from the bed and moves to his bag tossing things inside. I move getting dressed into my outfit I had for the plane ride. This is my first time on a plane that I didn't own so I decided to take the outfit recommendation from Harley. After I finished getting dressed I take a seat back down on the bed smirking up to him. "Peter Parker you are so handsome."

"Oh yeah?" He asks me slightly teasing. He moves pulling me in to a kiss. I move with him but as loud footsteps move towards us I yank back. He looks back confused as May moves infront of the open door.

"Hungry?" She calls into the room. She tosses a banana at Peter and it smacks him in the face. "So sorry. I thought that you could sense that, with your Peter-tingle." I chuckle at the phrase Peter-Tingle and Peter looks to me obviously embarrassed.

"Sorry Pete," I say softly.

"Please, do not start calling it my Peter-tingle," He begs.

"So what's up?" May asks slightly confused, "You can dodge bullets but not bananas?" 

"No, I just really need this vacation," He says to her. The desperation in his voice is clear. He really wants to just get away from all of this. " I need a break." May moves pulling him into a hug.

"You deserve it," She says. As she moves back she looks to his suit sitting on the ground in its case. "You know what? You should pack your suit, just in case. I have a tingle about it."

"Please stop saying tingle, May?" Peter asks wanting to stop. She chuckles as she moves down the hall. 

"Keep your door open," She calls to us. I smirk at him at the words. I pull him towards me and we move back into the deep kiss. He moves sitting beside me still not breaking the kiss. I move my hand to his hair but we are interrupted by May rushing back into the room. "Are you both ready to leave?" 

"Yeah yeah of course," Peter says. She smirks at us. "Can you just give us a second May?"

"Right okay fine," She says to us, "but you don't want to miss your plane." 

"Yeah we got it," He says as he starts to get frustrated. She moves leaving us and I sigh. 

"You should finish packing," I say to him, "we have a whole vacation to make out. I'm sure we can make it." He sighs standing up and moving back to his bag. He starts packing his things again but I see his eyes trailing over his suit. "Maybe you should bring it."

"No this is supposed to be a break," He says to me, "No, no. I'm not. Yeah its just gonna be us."

"Alright but just to be entirely upfront and honest I should tell you that I do have my suit," I tell him, "of course I respect it if you still want to not bring yours." 

"I am going to leave mine here," He says to me. I nod. Finally its time for us to leave. We both climb into my car. May smiles to us both.

"You both be safe!" She calls.