○ THIRTY- SEVEN ○

Magsimula sa umpisa

I smiled. "Congrats babe!" I exclaimed, holding my arms out to hug him.

Instead, his hands went around my waist and he lifted me up, whirling me around before placing me back on the floor. I laughed. "Why, you're in a really good mood," I said, brushing back my hair.

He took my hand, twirling me under his arm. I smiled at him again as he held me to his body tightly, swaying. "I couldn't have done any of this without your help," he said, whispering it into my hair.

I closed my eyes as I rested my head on his chest. "Don't be so negative, you're amazing Erik and you're incredibly smart, you would've figured it out eventually," I replied before chuckling.

Erik pulled away. "We have to celebrate," he said, moving to the wine fridge.

I hesitated.

Looking up, he saw it on my face.

Closing the fridge, he shrugged. "We can wait to celebrate it," he said, with a soft smile.

I chided myself. "No, you know what? No, this is cause for celebration and like hell I'm going to make you wait to celebrate an achievement," I said, moving past him.

"Baby, it's okay, honestly," he said worriedly.

I walked over to the huge stereo, turning it on. Turning to face him, I shook my head. "I know it is, but what sort of fiance am I, if I don't celebrate your achievements?" I asked, walking to the wine fridge.

I grabbed two of the chilled glasses and grabbed a bottle. Erik watched him, worry on his face. "Darling, it's okay," I said, trying to give him reassurance.

I poured two glasses and held one out to him. Taking it, he cupped my hand. "To Erik Rycroft and his amazing ability to get people to like him," I said with a wink.

He clinked his glasses against mine before we both took a sip. He tilted his head to the stereo as he placed his wine down. "May I have this dance, mi'lady?" He asked.

I took another drink of wine before placing my glass next to his. "Of course," I replied giving him my hand.

He pulled me into the spacious loungeroom and we began to dance fast to the music. He was twirling me, making me laugh as he kept pulling a face as he ducked under my outstretched hand.

We danced until the song finished, pausing to drink before dancing to the next song. For a whole moment, I forgot everything.

It was just Erik and I.

Just us, in our special world.

We were pressed close together for this song, I felt his fingertips trailed down the back of my right arm. I tilted my head up to look at him. His free hand brushed against my cheek, as we swayed. "Congratulations, Erik, I'm proud of you and I know both of your parents would be too," I said gently.

Something crossed his face, but it was gone and in an instant, Erik's mouth was on mine.

Ever since I came back from the hospital, he'd kissed my hand, my cheek but it had been a few days without an actual kiss. Maybe, he had thought it might trigger something.

And maybe he was right, but right now all I could think about was how good the wine tasted on his tongue. I pulled him further into the kiss, pulling him more to my level, he groaned and shifted, both his hands holding my head as we kissed.

It might be the alcohol but god, did I want him.

I didn't even hesitate to push his suit jacket off him, not caring where it landed. I didn't care as Erik walked us back and I didn't care about the bruise I would surely get in the morning from my lower back hitting the kitchen bench.

"Avi, we can stop," he breathed out, pulling away to make sure I was okay with this.

"I know, but I don't want to," I replied, undoing his tie.

"Are you sure?" He asked, as I took his tie and threw it.

I pulled him into another kiss and pushed up against him. He moaned again but grabbed my arm, forcing himself to pull away.

"I don't want to hurt you, I need you to say it," he  breathed out.

"Erik, I'm fricking fine with it, now take off everything," I said, as I pulled my pajama shirt off.

"So we're doing this her-?" He was asking before I cut him off as I slammed my lips against his.

I heard clanging and the sound of glass breaking, pulling my head away, I saw that Erik had shoved everything off the bench. "Those were expensive," I said, glancing at the broken wine glasses.

"I'm sorry baby, but I honestly don't care" he said before I felt myself being lifted up and soon my butt landed on the cold marble of the kitchen bench top.

I felt his lips on the side of my neck, softly biting at my skin.
"Jesus" I breathed out as he cocked my legs apart with his legs.

He stepped inbetween them and pulled his head away, looking me in the eye. "I love you," he said gently.

My heart melted. "I love you too, Erik," I said softly.

I smiled and leaned forward, taking his belt buckle into my hands and undoing it. A wicked smile crossed my face as I heard the buckle and the suit pants they held up, fall to the floor.

"So," I said, leaning back.

Erik's eyes were roaming across my face, down across my chest before the rest of my body. "Is this a try again situation?" Erik asked, breathing heavily.

I smiled, leaning forward, pulling Erik close.

"Put a baby in me, Rycroft" I whispered.

A/N

Do you think it's too soon?
Will she maybe regret this in the morning?

It's been a while since she drank so maybe the wine is corrupting her rational thought.

I guess we'll have to find out soon.
Stay tuned and don't forget to vote and comment!

Lots of love from, Tavana xoxoxoxox