○ FOURTEEN ○

○ FOURTEEN ○

I woke up alone, and my eyes blinked as I tried to recognise the surroundings. Yawning and sitting up, I realised I wasn't wearing my club dress from last night but rather a over large t-shirt that draped to my knees. Throwing back the duvet quickly, I scrambled out of the large bed to check how clothed I was.

Before I had a chance to say anything to myself, the bedroom door opened and I looked up to see Erik walk in. "Oh, you're awake" he said as the door closed.

At first, shock coursed through me as I realised  I didn't remember much of last night. I looked between him and the bed. "Did we?" I trailed off, not knowing how to ask.

He chuckled. "No, although we did have a very heated make out session last night" he said, before holding out his hand with a smirk.

I blushed before looking at the steaming cup of coffee he held in his hand. "For me?" I asked, trying to change the subject quickly.

Erik rolled his eyes. "Yes, believe or not, I know how to make coffee and fetch it for someone" he replied, stepping forward.

I took the coffee cup from his hands and breathed in the aroma before looking at him. "I'm sorry about last night" I said quickly as he brushed past me.

I followed him with my eyes and he shrugged. "I'm not" he replied, without hesitation.

My eyes widened and I studied the emotion on his face.

"What?"

"Like I said Aviana, I'm not here to hurt you and I will never hurt you" he replied.

"I know" I replied, before looking down.

He turned to face me and walked back towards me. "I don't think you do, the things I said last night were true and I want you to know that I'm honest about my feelings when I intend to share them," he said, reaching out and grasping my chin lightly.

He tilted my head up to look at him properly. I studied his eyes and emotion. "Okay" I replied softly.

Erik looked down. "Unfortunately, the only clothing you have is your dress from last night and the zipper is broken on that" Erik said slightly smirking.

I blushed. "So you can wear something of mine that will hopefully fit" he replied gesturing to the closet behind me.

Tugging at the shirt I was wearing, I didn't realise I had drawn his attention. Glancing up, I bit my lip almost automatically. "What?"I asked, slightly confused.

He looked like he was being tortured mentally. "Ah fuck it" he swore before crashing his lips against mine.

I stumbled back, but he caught me and pulled my body closer to him. The coffee cup in my hand was knocked out by Erik as he lifted me up and placed me back on the bed.

Thankfully, it was Saturday and I certainly didn't have any plans, so I was happy to stay right here like this. Oh god, did I just admit I liked him.

He pulled the dress shirt I was wearing off and I heard a giggle before realising it was me. Leaning up, Erik unbuttoned his shirt before diving back down to claim my mouth again.

We spent hours in each others embrace before Erik decided he wanted pizza for lunch. He dressed and claimed my lips in another kiss before walking out of the bedroom door. Sighing with complete satisfaction, I lay on the bed for a little while before getting up and padding to the slightly ajar door across from the bed.

Seeing the shower, I decided to have one and the steam filled up the entire room as I washed. I then went through Erik's closet and ran my hands over the handful of business shirts before I pulled on a fresh shirt and padded out of the bedroom.
I had forgotten how big Erik's house was and I noticed the simmering fireplace paired with a modern stunning kitchen and wide windows.

I could've fit my entire house into this room.

I studied the photo frames on the wall before seeing a family type photo. Erik had his arm around his even hotter brother and they were grinning and wearing football uniforms. I smiled before moving on to the next. A tall blonde woman seemed to be sitting on Erik's lap but looking at Erik's brother as his brother stared at her and Erik was looking at the camera

Padding into the kitchen, I made myself at home and filled a glass with water before walking over to the windows and looking out. Taking a sip of the water, I watched cars drive past and I grinned to myself as Erik's car pulled into the driveway. 

I watched him get out of the car with a slight struggle, I turned to face the front door as he opened it and walked in. He glanced at me before looking away and looking back at me. "If I knew I was going to come home to a hot wet woman in just my shirt, I would've brought more than just pizza," he said jokingly, placing the pizza box on the kitchen bench.

I rolled my eyes. "Take it easy, Mr Rycroft" I replied smiling.

He opened the pizza box. "Want some?" He asked before glancing at me.

I walked towards him and nodded. "Yeah," I said before stopping, grabbing a piece of pizza and sticking it into my mouth.

"So what do we do now?" Erik asked, sliding onto a stool and watching me.

I shrugged. "I don't know" I replied.

"Well whatever happens, we can face it together"

A/N

Another chapter for ATTB
I hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Lot's of love, Tavana xoxox and as always, stay awesome bros!