Chapter Twenty Seven

It has been decided that Y/N will take Yona's place during the Trial of the Cheonsu Plant!

It was a tie between just Y/N and Jea-ha and all three of them going so I had to pick which comment was first.

Sorry!

Also, this story is taking forever so thanks for sticking around for so long!.
___

The eight of us stand in front of Captain Gi-gang and her group. I focus more on the amazing ship we're standing on. "This is a beautiful ship~!" I mutter in awe since I've never been on a large ship before.

"Not as beautiful as you, love~." Lucian winks at me.

"I thought you were the father figure?" I quirk a brow at his flirty character.

"Do you remember playing Ikemen Sengoku?" I nod in bewilderment. "Well, I'm kind of like Hideyoshi. The father figure like a friend but also charming to the ladies." He ruffles my hair.

"How do you know about THAT?!" My face flushes at the memory of the spicy otome game.

He pokes my head, "We share memories~."

"That's terrifying WAIT do you... remember my...my..."My face gets hotter.

"Nothing of that sort...those memories are more private." A small blush tints his own cheeks.

"I'm Yona. Are you the captain?" Yona after introducing herself.

"Captain Gi-gang. Jea-ha tells me that is wanna help us out?" She gives us a hard look.

Yona nods, "Yes."

The males are red-faced as they mutter to themselves. "She's so cute."

Gi-gang walks up to Shin-ah. "What's with the mask? Take it off!" She easily swipes it off. Shin-ah quickly covers his face.

There's silence...for like five seconds.

"Lemme see your face!" Gi-gang presses as Shin-ah crouches down with his back to her.

I laugh, "Sorry but he's shy. I swear he has a pair of beautiful gold eyes that make you feel safe! I know it's hard to trust someone when they wear a mask but he has personal reasons so I would appreciate it if you wouldn't pressure him." I pull Shin-ah into my arms, tucking his face under my chin. His arms wrap around me as he barries his face into my neck.

Ao jumps onto my shoulder nodding.

Gi-gang stops, going back to serious mode, "The only thing I value most is trust. No one's gonna ask anyone untrustworthy for help."

"Here." I give Shin-ah his mask back.

"Thanks..." He quietly puts it back on with a grateful nod.