Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen: The Reveal Part 1

(Y/N's P. O. V)

   I drop my wooden training sword in pain. I gasp for breath as I crumble to the ground. "I have...to keep going! I can do...this!" The fire inside me re-lights as I let out a cry of self-motivation. I pick my wooden sword up and continue my training. "I have to keep up with them. That's why I'm here, right?" I mutter to myself as I swing down. I should have trained with Yona when she was shooting 200 arrows each night but instead, I was being useless and sleeping!

   "You're doing that wrong." A voice chimes from behind me.

   I spin around and let out a relieved sigh, "Why would you do that? You scared me!"

   Su-won chuckles. "Sorry, I was just wandering around when I heard something."

   "It's late, you should be asleep." I turn my back to him and continue training.

   Su-won sighs and walks away, or so I thought. Suddenly an arm wraps around my waist while another wraps over my left hand. "Stand straight," he whispers next to my ear, "Hold the weight of the sword in your left hand all the way at the bottom. Your last three fingers are going to hold the weight of the sword," he let's go of my left hand and grabs my right hand, "Now your right hand is going to hold the handguard, but not too close to your left hand." He grabs both my hands, my back now flush against his chest to feel his movements. He guides my arms up, slightly above my head and strikes down. "Did you feel the pull of the weight of the sword?"

   "Actually, can we try again? That didn't really make sense..."

   Su-won laughs, "Sure!"

   After a few more tries Su-won finally lets me swing the sword myself. Although I was more clumsy without his guiding hands. "Thanks, Su-won." I turn around and meet his eyes. "I'm really sorry about my dramatic exit yesterday!" I bow my head in slight shame.

   Su-won pats my head, "Don't worry about it. I shouldn't have assumed anything. May I ask how long you're going to be staying here?"

   I stand up, a bit slouched, and reply, "I think about a week."

   Su-won looks at me with surprise. "A week of training and that's it? Just seeing you struggle tonight...You definitely need longer than that." He places a hand over his mouth and laughs.

   "Oi, don't laugh at me!" I slap his shoulder with a playful laugh. I look over at the rising sun. "The sun's already rising?!" I take a seat on the grass and lean against the tree and let out a yawn.

   "Are you sleeping out here?" Su-won blinks tiredly.

   "Mhm, not like I have money," I close my eyes, "You should probably..." I open my eyes and see Su-won resting his head on my lap. "Go...um, Su-won?"

   "Sorry, I'm tired as well. This may seem improper but," Su-won's cheeks turn light pink.

   "Okay, I won't say anything if you don't."

   "Really?"

   "Yeah but," I grin mischievously, "You have to let me play with your hair!"

   "Deal!"

🌸🌸🌸

   The next five days, late at night, Su-won would show up and help me with extra training. Each time he would point out what I was doing wrong and laugh childishly. Almost making me forget what and who he truly was. Each time I would feel guilty for spending time with the person who betrayed my friends. On the sixth night, I didn't go to the same spot to train, instead, I went into the village and just explored. I explored until I found a nice looking tea house. I climbed to the roof and gazed up at the stars while laying on my back. "I'll be home soon, guys..." I mutter as I close my eyes.

   Apparently sleeping on roofs is not allowed. Like any cliche fanfiction, an old lady discovered me and ran me off while shouting and trying to hit me with a broom in the early morning.

   "I'm sorry for using your lovely roof as a replacement for a bed! Actually, it wasn't even lovely!" I yell while running away.

   "Why you little-" She throws the broom at me in anger.

   "You can keep your crappy broom! I don't need it!" With that lousy of a conversation, I skid into an alleyway. Now unlike every fanfiction, there was actually no one in it. Right?

   "What's a pretty little thing like you doing in a crappy little alleyway?" A voice purs.

   Wrong! Very, very wrong!

   "I will stab you," I pull out my wooden sword, "with my wooden sword! Now back off dude!"

   The unknown person laughs, "You must be really skilled with a sword if you can stab a demon with a wooden sword!" Long black fingernails dig into my shoulder.

   "You're in the wrong anime!" I scream while attempting to hit this unknown demon shrouded in darkness.

   "You're not wrong...but so are you..." The now self-proclaimed demon mutters easily taking away my wooden sword. "I told you to come here," the voice sighs in disappointment, "and yet your sword skills are still shit."

   "It was you? Who are you?"

   Two stunning golden amber eyes stare into my soul. "You really don't remember me?" He lets out a sigh and traces his sharp, black nail against my cheek. "You're the one who named me," his eyes narrow, "Do you have any idea how much it hurts to hear the person who gave your life purpose and meaning say they don't know you? To be forgotten over and over again? To watch them die and be reborn over and over again?" His lips pull up into a tight smile.

   "Please tell me you're not yandere!" My heart beats uncomfortably hard against my chest at the mere thought. Please don't be yandere, please don't be yandere, please god don't be yandere!

   He grins in amusement. "No, I'm not yandere, especially not for you."

   I let out a breath of relief and slightly relax.

   He rolls his eyes. "I guess I should introduce myself now." He takes a dramatic pause and steps out of the shadows.

   I feel myself become breathless. Bright and intense shades of red hair flowed down his back, curly but tamed. His eyes seemed to glow just as intensely as his hair, the color of molten gold mixed with honey, stunning and hypnotic. His clothes were just as stunning as his appearance. He wore a traditional black yukata tied with an orange obi and over his yukata he wore a dark red haori. Conclusion; he's absolutely gorgeous.

   "My name is, Lucian. I am the light that guides you in your darkest moments. I have protected and watched over you for many years," he bows, "You may do with me as you please, master."

A/N: I've returned! With a new chapter! I just want to thank EVERYONE for the LOVE and SUPPORT! You guys are amazing! I've changed a few things! Please re-read the story to refresh your memory, if not then cool! Please comment on what you think, your comments keep me inspired! I DO NOT OWN THE IMAGE FOUND IT ON GOOGLE AND DOODLED OVER IT TO GET A GRASP OF WHAT LUCIAN LOOKS LIKE!

To be continued...