Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A/N *cries* oh my glob I watched Zeno's background from season two, I think it's an ova... But anyway it's fucking sad I started bawling. So here's the next chapter hope you enjoy it. This is the episode the gang goes to find Kija.

​​​​

( Y/N's P.O.V )

"You probably don't know this, Ik-su, but your words are absolute for me. So in the end, if you tell me to go, then I'll go," Yun spreads his arms out with a smile, "That's probably my "fate," right?" He places his hands on his hips, "Besides, apparently you'll do just fine without me."

"Words have powers...and sometimes they become a spell. So if I kept saying I'd be fine, I thought it'd come true and I would be..."Ik-Su's voice cracks,"...but no, it's not working." Tears begin to slide down his cheeks, "I feel lonely, so lonely, that I..."

Yun's eyes start to turn red, "What a pain! This isn't goodbye forever!"

I look at the heart-wrenching scene with tears of my own, "Family hug!" I announce bringing them both into a loving hug as we all cry together. "I love you guys so much! This is most defiantly not goodbye forever! I'll protect Yun and bring him back once we've found the Four Dragon Warriors! That's a promise, Ik-su!"

🌸🌸🌸

I stand next to Yun as we say our farewells to Ik-su.

"Yun, will you be all right?" Ik-su asks with a sad smile full of worry.

"That's my line," Yun says with a huff.

Yona tilts her head, "Yun what's with the bag?"

Hak looks at him with dead fish eyes, " If they're books, leave them. They're bulky."

Yun patiently replies with, "They're not books."

Hak leans in, "Then what is it? Let me see!"

Yun grins and proudly pulls out a tan bag, "This is a bag to put the princess in, in case we need to go inside a guarded town."

Yona looks at him with innocent eyes, "To put me in?"

I let a laugh slip, "Haha, princess it appears your just a sack of potatoes," I wrap an arm around her shoulder, "At least you would be a cute sack of potatoes!"

After a while of random chatter, Ik-su finally says, "Have a safe trip."

"Let go, Yun Let's go travel the world together!" I link my arm with Yun's as we walk away.

🌸🌸🌸

"Hak, I really have to go!" I whine.

"We're almost there hold it in longer," Hak scoffs not even turning to look at me.

"But my bladder can't wait any longer!"

"Just hold it in. We're almost to the village."

"I gotta go pee, go pee but the asshole cough Hak cough won't let m~e p~e~" I sing trying oh-so-very hard not to pee my pants.

Yun, getting tired of my whining, sighs and looks at Hak, "We need a break anyway."

"Fine, go pee while we take a break," Hak mutters walking towards Yona.

"Yay. Here I come Mother Nature." With that, I run off into the woods. After getting to a good distance I do my business. Then make my way back to the three goofballs. Only to see Yona using her bow well I should say trying to use her bow. "Keep on practicing and you'll become a master!" I cheer.