Info on OC's + Explanation (Slight Spoilers)

(Not my art)

(Not my art)

(THIS IS MY ART)

(THIS IS MY ART)

Name: Before meeting Y/N he was known as Guadian of the Woods. After falling into depravity he was saved and named Lucian. A name he will cherish for the rest of his life.

Race: Forrest Dragon (Previously), Chaos Dragon (Previously), Human/Dragon Hybrid (Currently)

Appearance: Mid-back long curly red hair. Golden amber eyes. He is seen always wearing a black yukata tied with an orange obi and a long red haori.

Current powers:
Although he now has a human body he still kept his Dragon powers which are; fire, teleportation, and anything to do with plants.

●After Y/N died she begged him to take half her powers, she wanted him to have her memories. So how are memories "powers?" Lucian can share memories with Y/N by either kissing her or resting his forehead against hers. Memories also come with mind links, yes talking telepathically!

Personality: The Mother Hen of the group that adopts everyone in just seconds of meeting them. He loves teasing Y/N and giving random hugs. Since he still has the soul of a Dragon he has the primal instinct to be possessive over those he loves (Y/N), although he does it unknowingly.

Weakness:
●As cliche, as it sounds Y/N, is his biggest weakness emotionally. He will do anything for her, she is his everything. He wouldn't be alive without her.

●Physically, he is not the best when it comes to fighting, sure some flames here and there but weapons are a bit hard for him to handle since he's against fighting unless he's pushed to no other way of getting out of a situation. He can easily lose his temper if the ones he loves get hurt.

Hobbies:
●For the longest time he blamed himself for Y/N's death, because of this he felt great pain, became lonely, felt self-hatred, and became stressed. One day he picked up smoking as a way of easing his stress and anger.