Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

(Y/N's P. O. V)

   "The Blue Dragon, he saved me. Oh my, he had such gentle hands. I wish I could hold them again. He was a sweetheart," I sigh out dreamily oblivious to Kija's pout and Hak's jealous aura.

   "Ah! I want to meet him!" Yona whines with depression lines floating above her head.

   "Then let us go," I grab Yona's hand in mine.

   "Really?" Yona asks with sparkles.

   "So, you mean you both want to go into the tunnels, to go meet this Blue Dragon?" Yun asks in confusion with one hand on his hip while his other hand pointed at us.

   Just like a scolding mother.

   "D~uh," I look over at Hak, "Do we have permission, Hak?" I ask giving him my best puppy eyes.

   Hak turns his head to the side and clicks his tongue making a "Tch" sound.

   "We'll take that as a yes," Yun says marching off, "Let's go." Kija and Yona follow after him.

   I sigh and turn to walk off, we'll try to. "Hak?" I question feeling his arms wrap around my waist.

   "Don't go," Hak places his chin on my shoulder. His gaze meeting mine.

   "You should be telling Princess Yona that silly Hak," I laugh with pink coloring my cheeks. A~we he does care! I feel loved!

   "Please come back safely with the princess. I leave her in your care," Hak mutters tightening his hold on me before letting go.

   "Hak, are you okay? You're acting just a bit weird? Shouldn't you be saying this to the girl you love, Yona ?" I ask looking at him in worry. "You're sort of giving me the wrong impression by saying that to me. "

   Hak remains silent and pushes me forward, "You better start going or they'll leave you behind with me."

   "That wouldn't be too bad, being with you is fun," I grin before making my escape, "Bye, Hak! I'll keep the princess safe!"

🌸🌸🌸

... P.O.V

   I watch Y/N, from the shadows, as she and her two new friends walk through the tunnels in search of the Blue Dragon. Y/N stops walking and looks in my direction and as weird as she is, she of course randomly waves. With a pull of my purple lips, I smile. I restrain myself from waving back. If I made any moves she would no doubt see me and I would be in big trouble with Luci if he found out I made contact with our mistress.

   "What are you doing, Y/N?" Yona asks looking in my direction as well.

   "Oh, nothing," Y/N hums with a grin.

   My heart rate increases. With a sigh, I use the shadows to travel back to my dimension. Until it's time, my dear, sweet, human.

🌸🌸🌸

Y/N's P. O.V

   "Fluffy masked friend!" I cheer once seeing Shin-ah. I run at him and glump him before he can grab his sword out. " S~o, can I see your eyes now?" I ask with hopeful eyes.

   "Y/N!? Be careful!" Yun's worried voice calls out.

   "Psh, I'll be fine. After all, he is very nice. Right, Blue Dragon?" I wave it off.

   Yona steps forward, "So you're the Blue Dragon?"

   I feel Shin-ah freeze. I hug him tightly hoping to ease the pain he was no doubt experiencing.

   Yona looks down and sees Ao, "Kawaii! What's this little one's name?"

   "Ao."

   "Oh, he answered," Yun says in surprise.

   Then Yona replies with, "It doesn't fit him."

   Which causes Yun to freak out and I just giggle. I let go of Shin-ah and lean against the wall and doze off to dreamland. Only to later wake up to what sounds like battle cries. Opening my eyes I notice that I'm lying on Shin-ah's lap. "Hiya," I drowsily greet the blue-haired male, "Boop!" I poke his nose. Shin-ah tilts his head.

   "R~UN!" People scream as the tunnel began to rumble. 

   I jump up and make my way towards the others. Once I see Yun I envelop him in a hug protecting him from the falling rocks above us. I grind my teeth against each other as some of the rocks scratch me through my clothes. Probably leaving little cuts all over my back. Yun hugs me back feeling claustrophobic.

   "Yun, are you okay?" I ask once the earthquake stops.

   "Ye-yeah."

   I pat his back before yelling at the villagers, "Shut up, we're not going to die!" I grab the hilt of my dagger and start to hit the wall behind me. "Shin-ah- I mean Blue Dragon, I could use your help!" I call out.

   Like magic, Shin-ah appears and starts to help me. Kija, Yona, Yun, and the villagers start to help as well. After a while, the other side of the tunnel collapses causing dust to go everywhere. Hak storms in and hugs Yona. I turn towards Shin-ah and grab his hand.

   "Will you join us? I, no, all of us would love your company on our quest! I would love to be your friend!" I say with a grin.

      "Friends?" Shin-ah stares at me then at the villagers. "I-"

   I take off his mask and look him in the eyes. "If you join us we won't fear you, instead we'll treat you as our friend. Your eyes are the golden color of gentleness, not destruction. If you come with us, you'll be able to see the world! You won't have to be alone in the dark anymore! You won't have to hide your eyes! You can be free!" With that, I walk out of the village.

   I look up at the clouds. "That cloud looks like a slice of pizza." Cue my stomachs growl.

   "Are you hungry?"

   "Aye and I think I'ma eat that pizza looking cloud."

   "I don't think that's possible," Hak sweat-drops at me.

   ".....shut up Hak!" I throw my shoe at him.

   "Stop throwing your shoes at me!"