Chapter Twenty

"Wow! A port town!" Yona's eyes widen in awe, a blush on her cheeks.

"You are too cute, Yona!" I hug the adorable princess.

"Y/N~!" She whines covering her flustered face.

"Sorry, sorry." I chuckle and let go of her. I look towards the water and let out a whistle. "It has been a long time since I've seen the sea. Still as beautiful as ever~."

Everyone else is in a daze at the sight of the ocean.

"So fluffy~. So cute~. I CAN'T RESIST!"

I blink and look towards the muttering. I sweatdrop, "Um, Hayate?"

Hayate is maskless as he rubs his cheek against Ao's. A bright blush across his face as he swoons over the squirrel's kawaiiness. "So cute, so beautiful, so fluffy!" He continues to mutter.

"P'ykuuuu!" Ao blushes at the attention.

"I'm suddenly getting Sebastian vibes..." I shake my head at Hayate's weird behavior.

"Don't worry love, this is just how he reacts to cute things." Lucian sweat drops but still has a charming, mature smile on his face.

"He's really talkative and cute." I give Lucian a smile.

He smirks, "Now, now love. Don't say such things around me." He pinches my cheek. "You'll make me jealous."

I roll my eyes and shrug, unsure of what to say.

"Port Awa, the territory of the Earth clan. Never thought I'd come here again." Hak says nonchalantly.

"Have you been here before?" Yun asks with awe.

"Damn, I'm envious. This place is by the ocean." I lean against Yun, using his short height as an armrest.

"Y/N!" His face turns red in annoyance but he doesn't push me away.

"A long time ago," Hak nods gazing down at the port. "The old man brought me here."

"Kija, is the Green Dragon here?" Yona asks a sick looking Kija.

"Snowflake?" I look at him in worry.

"Well, he seems to be rapidly changing his position, and..." Kija sways like a noodle and falls to the ground.

"Snowflake!" I squat next to him. "Don't die on me, man! Soldier down, I repeat soldier down!" I grab his robe and shake him back in forth in a panic.

"Kija! Y/N stop!" Yona pushes me away with a concerned look. "You're going to make him really sick."

I sheepishly chuckle, "Oops? Sorry snowflake."

Yun just stares down at us with a blank look, "So Dragons' powers aren't unlimited, huh? If you push your limits, it really drains you."

I clap slowly, "Give this kid an award for the year."

I'm ignored...

Yun continues on, "We want to find the Green Dragon, too, but we're tired from the long trip and I'd like to get some food supplies."

Shin-ah, Kija, and Yona get excited, pink flowers popping up behind them. "Okay, let's go to the port!"

Yun's face darkens as he yells, "We aren't going! I'm not taking you guys! Especially you, with the mask!"

Shin-ah deflates and crouches down with a gloomy aura. Kija gives him a pity pat.

"Hey, don't be mean to Shin-ah!" I hit Yun on the head with a scornful look.

"Then, Y/N and I will go. I kinda remember the port. Y/N can help me with getting and carrying the food." Hak speaks up, grabbing my hand.

"Y/N, I want to go too." Yona slowly walks up to me. She grabs my free hand and gives me her puppy-like eyes.

"Sorry, Yona, but I don't think--"

"Princess," Hak interrupts. "You've gotten ugly recently."

My face goes blank.

Yona stares at him with a surprised but pissed off look.

Kija randomly appears, pointing at Hak. "You! How dare you say such a thing to the princess! And how dare you hold Y/N's hand so casually!" His face goes red and he sweats like crazy. "Princess, you are b-b-beautiful..."

I nod my head, "Right! Yona you are the most stunning, beautiful, kind, and brave woman I have ever had the pleasure to meet! Don't let Hak's rude words get you down!"

Yona blinks, a blush spreading onto her cheeks, "You really think that?" Then she looks down, and almost like Hinata she pokes her two pointer fingers together." Doki Doki! And like that, a pink string wraps around her pointer finger and around mine.

I look at the pink string with a confused look but shrug it off. "No, I don't think. I know you are!" I give a closed eye grin.

Now steam pours out of her ears and she stutters.

"Bags under your eyes, scratched-up hands..." Hak places a concerned hand on her head. "You're trying too hard. You need to rest a little."

"Cute~," I whisper at the scene.

Yona's blush dies down and she pouts, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Make sure you're extra careful. Don t cause any trouble." Yun says firmly.

I stifle a laugh, "Oh boy. This is gonna be interesting." I gaze up at Hak with a teasing smile. "Hak not causing trouble?"

He rolls his eyes, "You guys stay hidden, too." He tightens his hold on my hand before letting go. "Ah, I'll leave this here. It stands out too much." He casually tosses his spear to Yun.

Yun immediately falls as he catches it, "So heavy!" He looks down at the spear in shock.

"I have business here, so I will be going as well. Ahead of you, it seems." Lucian speaks up.

"What business?" I raise a curious eyebrow.

"Well, I have some merch to sell~. Goodbye, my love." Lucian grabs my hand and places a kiss onto my knuckles. He gives a flirtatious wink to the group. "And of course, goodbye my children~!" With a wave, Lucian walks away.

Hayate quietly ruffles my head and follows after Lucian. "Goodbye."

"Bye guys! Be safe!" I wave after them.

Hak grabs his bag from the ground and walks up from behind me. "We should be fine to leave now as well." He grabs my hand and starts walking.

"Okay." I turn around and wave at the group. "We'll be back soon! Stay safe! I love you!"

With that, the journey of finding the Green Dragon begins.