Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

(Y/N's P.O.V)

   I stare wide-eyed at the very clear water. You could see every single little thing like, fish, rocks, and other little things. Why can't America have this clean water? I kneel down beside the water so I could fill my water skin.

   "The creeks so blue and clear," I say mainly to myself as I run my fingers over the clear water.

   "Indeed, it is Y/n." Kija smiles putting his claw in the water.

   "COLD!" I whine after I put my whole hand into the creek's water.

   Kija laughs, "Well it is (insert season) Y/n," He states.

   I huff and get up. "Meanie~." I smile picking up my bottle of CLEAR water.

   "Mr. White Snake, you must be exhausted from the unfamiliar traveling," Hak mocks walking up to Kija, "Oh, I just figured you'd feel homesick by now," Hak smirks.

   Depression lines float over my head at the word "homesick," "Home?" I look up with a faraway look in my eyes. "Tch," I click my tongue, "Shut your mouth, Hak or I'll throw the log at chu~!" I grin with a murderous aura.

   "I'm good," Hak sweat-drops.

   "Good~." I drop the random log before skipping to Yun, "So where we headed?" I ask.

   "Well from what White Dragon said I say we head here," Yun points at the village that the Blue Dragon isn't.

   "Hmm, I suggest we go here," I point to Shin-ah's village in the rocky mountain's. I did my research beforehand and I still remember what the anime showed.

   "Why?" Yun raises his eyebrow.

   I shrug, "Instincts?" I suggest a question mark over my head.

   Yun, unsure, nods and circles the village. "Alright, I guess it could be possible, " I follow Yun as he walks to the others, who are getting a lecture from Yona. "Let's go." With that, we walk off.

🌸🌸🌸

   As Kija was ranting he fell down into a hole in the ground. Which just so happened to be infested with bugs. Talk about cool. I look down at Kija and grin.

   "How's the environment down there?" I tease seeing all the bugs surrounding him.

   "W-w-w-what are these? Who gave you the right to station yourself here?" He stutters in disgust and terror.

   I couldn't keep it in, I begin to cry in laughter with Hak. We lean on each other for support and howl in laughter, but we fall back. We look at each other and officially lose it when:

   "N~O! A~h! St~op! E~EK! D~on't!"

   "That was beautiful," I say as I wipe a tear.

   "You guys are sadistic," Yun sighs in disappointment.

   "Kija there's another on your back," Hak blankly says.

   "E~w, where?" Kija panics.

   "Princess Yona, go hide," Hak orders with a serious expression.

    Yona, not understanding, looks in confusion. I sigh and drag her behind a bush with Yun following us. While Hak and Kija were fighting the bandits, Yona shoots one of them in the hand.

   "I'm so proud," I gush, clapping my hands.

   Yona flushes, "Thank you."

   "What about me? I'm the one who did most of the fighting," Hak grumbles while wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

   I look at him with wide eyes, " Aw, you're sweaty! Wait, are you pouting?"

   Kija pushes Hak away, "Keep your hands off of, Y/N! You-"

   "Hak, you're bleeding!" I cut Kija off and open Hak's bloody robe.

    Hak chuckles, "I didn't realize how eager you were to undress me."

    "Now's not the time to be joking, Hak!" Yona and I yell in worry.

    "We should set up for camping," Yun says.

     Hak collapses against me, almost taking me down with him. "Kija, do you mind?" I ask in a strained voice.

   Kija easily picks up Hak.

🌸🌸🌸

   "Fo~od," I cheer immediately digging in, "Yummy, well night," I fall over, already asleep.

(Third P.O.V)

   Hak sweat-drops at your snoring form that was asleep on him. He sighs and pats your head with a small smile. Soft, he thinks ruffling your soft yet greasy (h/c) tresses. Hak looks up at something Yona says.

   "My food was what? I won't let that go," Hak gives a lazy grin.

   "Is your wound okay?" Yona asks, changing the subject.

   "Wound? What wound? Anyway, what were you talking about?c Hak too changes the subject on Yona.

   "Food? Are you hungry?" Yona sweetly smiles as she hovers over Hak.

   "Hak, you taught Princess Yona bad habits," You say cuddling closer to him.

   "Oh, you're awake." Hak shrugs.

   "Hmm, na~h," you say and fall back to 'sleep.'

   "Li~er," Hak chuckles amused at your unique self.

   "Hak, you're really warm and comfy, so don't move, okay?"

   "You shouldn't say things like that," Hak sighs covering his face.

🌸🌸🌸

   You wake up with a start. Something or rather someone was breathing down on your neck. You open your eyes and see that Hak's face is resting in the crook of your neck. Your brows furrow before you sigh, "You're warm...hm?" You hear Kija talking to himself. You get up with difficulty since your legs were somehow intangled with Hak's, and see Kija trying not to fall asleep. You take out a book, out of thin air, and Maka chops him.

   Kija jumps. "Ow! Oh, it's you, Y/n," He sighs with relief when he sees you then smiles.

   "Why are you still up, Kija?" You ask laying next to the adorable white-haired male.

   "Just on the lookout. Why are you still awake Y/n?" Kija asks.

   "Li~er," You sigh before holding his dragon scaled/clawed hand, "Go to bed," You then proceed to haul him down so that he's laying next to you, "You need sleep too," You cuddle up to him and fall asleep with a small smile.

   Kija's eyes soften as he starts to also nod off into slumber, "Thank you."