Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

A/N Before you start to read I want to make one thing clear. Hak nor Kija are in love with the MC (you) yet! This is because of obvious reasons. One being IT'S TOO SOON IN THE STORY. Others being, Hak is in love with Yona still. So that means that Hak is just overly protective over you (for now) after he saw you crying. For Kija well he just finds your quirky personality to be quite adorable, maybe a slight crush but doesn't realize it.

(Y/n's P.O.V)

   "Wow," I utter in amazement, "What if Dracula lives here? Hehe, I can't wait to find out," I grin taking out my phone and taking a selfie with me standing in front of the castle of mountains. I did this without any of the others noticing. I must be a... NINJA!

   "Yes, the Blue Dragons here," Kija says snapping me out of my thoughts.

   "Yay!" I cheer, "What are we waiting for? Let us go find the BD!"

   "BD?" Yona asks with a head tilt.

   "Short for Blue Dragon," I smile, "Now lets g~o."

   The next thing I know is that I'm in the village. Just like how the anime timed skipped. Nice! Man, I'm so nervous yet excited to meet Shin-Ah. What? He's my favorite character. I freaken fangirled over his gorgeous golden amber eyes for crying out loud. I scoot behind Hak when the villagers come creeping out of the shadows.

   "Are they vampires?" I muse, "Now that's just creepy," I shudder when I get a closer look at their masks.

   "Who are you?" The village chief asks. So because I don't know his name I'ma call him Mr. Grumpy, wait no I can't 'cause then I would be insulting Grumpy from Snowhite.

   Kija, eyes full of determination, speaks up, "Bring forth the Blue Dragon."

   "That's too direct." Yun and I sigh out.

   "Blue Dragon?" The old man, shit I just insulted the Hokage, begins. "There is nobody here by that name," He finishes obviously lying to us.

   Before Kija could say anything I step in. "Our mistake sir, but if you would be oh so kind, could we perhaps stay the night? After all of our travels, we are very exhausted plus one of our own is wounded." I jab Hak in the side. Sorry, NotSorry!

   Hak opens his shirt with a blank expression radiating "sexy

   Hak opens his shirt with a blank expression radiating "sexy."

   "Would it be alright if .... we rested a little?" Yona speaks up as well.

   I sweat-drop. My bad, I kinda sorta stole her role.

   "You must have gone through a rough time. As you can see, this is an impoverished settlement, so we cannot offer much." Chief dude blabs on.