Chapter Eighteen

As Kija and Yun jumped on me, I could feel the tears building up. I quickly hug them back with a bright smile and say, "I'm back~!"

"Y/N!" I hear the guys say in synch. Even Shin-Ah, although a bit more quietly, said my name.

My heart flutters. 'They do care. I feel...loved.'

I grin. "Awe! I missed you guys too! Bear hug!" I force the quiet Shin-ah and blushing Hak into the hug. "You too, Yona." I somehow drag Yona into the group hug. "I love you guys so much! I'm sorry I was gone for such a long time!"

We all cry in the hug. It's such an emotional hug that even Hak cries.

"Hak, are those tears I see~?" I can't help but tease.

"No! Who would ever miss you?!"

"I missed...her," Shin-ah speaks up. Ao nods in agreement.

"I missed you too, fluffy!" I coo, blushing.

We stay in the hug for a while longer than pull away.

"You broke our promise," Yun says as he rubs his teary eyes.

"I'm sorry." I sincerely say. "Something came up and I had to leave."

"Something? Is everything okay?" Kija asks with worry.

I smile and pat his head affectionately. "Everything is now. Now that you are here, snowflake."

"Snowflake?" Kija blushes.

"And here I thought we were getting along." A voice sighs from beside me, on my right.

"Do you...not like...us?" Another voice asks from my left.

I dramatically gasp. "No! That's not what I meant!" I look at Lucian and Hayate shaking my head. "I like you guys plenty--"

"I would hope so." Lucian pouts leaning his head against mine.

Hayate, too, leans his head against mine. "Good."

I sigh in exasperation. "Don't worry, I love you guys too."

"Yay! Now, who are these young fellows and this beautiful maiden?" Lucian sends a charming smile to Yona.

I grab Yona and hug her. "Back off, Yona is off-limits."

Lucian puts his hands in the air and shrugs. "As you wish, my love~."

"My love?" Kija, Yun, and Hak ask with dark aura's.

Lucian smirks mischievously. "Yes, I am," he places his lips on my right cheek.

Hayate also places his lips on my left cheek, acting with Lucian. "We are...her lovers~." Hayate shifted his mask to the side of his face, a smirk clear on his unblemished face.

My face glows red and steam flies out my ears. 'Hayate is super attractive...his eyes are breathtaking. Two hot, attractive men just kissed my cheeks!'

"What?!" Everyone but Shin-ah shout.

I loudly caugh, deciding to play along. "Yes, these are my lovers." I gesture to the two surprised males. "Meet Lucian and Hayate." I press against them, batting my eyes. "What took you two so long~?"

Lucian stammers, "While you were cheating on us, we were trying to feed the rest of the villagers, my love."

Hayate slides his mask back on, to hide his red face. "Yeah."

"Oh!" I point at the guys. "I have a mission for you four. Follow Lucian and help him distribute food." I grab Yona's and Hayate's hands. "You two, we have our own mission. Bye~"