Chapter Twenty Five

We immediately run into Yona and the rest of the gang, minus Lucian and Hayate of course.

"Y/N! Hak!" Yona calls out.

I wave. "This girl needs a cheeseburger."

"Princess, why are you here?" Hak asks with confusion.

Yun points at Kija. "He said that he felt the Green Dragon's presence around here."

"What?"

"Cheeseburger, cheeseburger. Oh greasy, cheesy cheeseburger where are thou?" I zone out dreaming of cheeseburgers. But then I see Jae-ha about to launch himself into the sky. I jump on his back. "Take me with you!"

Jae-ha's violet eyes glance up at me. "As you wish dear~! Hope you don't mind heights!"

"Blast off!" I cheer as Jae-ha jumps us to a random roof. "That was freaking--" Jae-ha pulls me down against the roof, "amazing!" I whisper looking over at him with stars in my eyes.

Jae-ha laughs in amusement, "Thank you, dear." He places a finger on my lips. "Let's watch."

I nod, staying quiet. I look down and watch my friends from next to Jae-ha. "You smell like roses," I mutter randomly.

"Oh, my~." Jae-ha swoons with hearts in the background.

"I will try over there." Kija runs off.

Shin-ah looks around and runs after Kija.

Jae-ha lets out a breath, "Whew, the White and Blue Dragons' came really close again." He helps me up. "But I don't let my prey getaway. Unfortunately for you, I'm persistent. I need to hit on him again."

"Does this mean you are gay for Hak?!" I grab his shoulders. "I'll support it! We'll make it cannon!"

Jae-ha sweat drops, "Aren't you two dating, dear?"

I shake my head with a laugh, "No, it was just a cover story."

Jae-ha's eyes glint with mischievous intent, "Oh That poor man. Dearie, does that mean I have a chance?" He leans in close, his warm breath fanning my face.

My face heats up and I stare at him without blinking.

"You're staring~." He tantalizing smirks. "Have I flustered you? You look cute with a blush!"

"You, sir, are very attractive," I poke him in the chest with a smile. "Therefore, I shall stare at you!"

Jae-ha's face turns red and he slips, "Ah!" He tries to grab onto me for support but instead we both slip off the roof.

"Jae-ha!" I scream as we fall to our doom. There's a loud crash, dust flies up, and I land in a pair of warm arms. I look up and see Shin-ah. "My hero~!" I hug the blue-haired male. "You just saved me! Thank you!" I snuggle into his hold.

"You're welcome..." Shin-ah pats my head. "Are you.....okay?"

"Thanks to you I am~!" He puts me down.

"Ouch...My strong body even amazes me." Jae-ha mutters. He looks up and sees Kija and Shin-ah. Their eyes widen at seeing each other.

"Well...this is fun..." I chuckle already feeling the awkward tension.

Jae-ha's eyes darken, "This is the first time I thought myself as an idiot. When I was little, I finally broke out of the Green Dragon's village." He runs his fingers through his long, pretty green hair. "It wasn't like me to, but many times I lied low, suppressing my presence so the other Dragons wouldn't find me."

My lips pull into a frown, I walk to Jae-ha's side and place a gentle, comforting hand on his shoulder. I give him, what I hope is, a sweet and comforting smile.