• | It Was A Mistake!!! | •

Start from the beginning

Harshwardhan took one last glance at his room to see whether Anjana would come out before he leaves and left the house, with a plan working inside his head.

"Zoya, woh gunde kabhi sabak nahi seekhenge. Woh aaj tumhe chedh rahe the, kal kisi aur ladki ko chedhenge, samajh nahi aata hai kya tumhe? Seriously? Bachcho jaisi behave mat karo Zoya aur mujhe jaane do! Main jaakar sabak sikhaunga.."

"Aditya, kyun ki ab tum gusse me ho don't take any hasty decisions. Is baat ko samajhne ki koshish karo. Woh log criminals hai aur shaayad, un logo ke paas hatiyaar bhi hosakthe hai. Agar aap jaakar un gundo se ladh pare toh pata nahi aapka kya hojatha, so stay here!"

Aditya couldn't believe how Zoya was trying to maintain calmness as the goons were supposedly making fun of her character. He shook his head disagreeing to her conditions.

"Nahi Zoya, I'm not gonna stay silent today. Maine kaha na pehele? Woh log kal kisi aur ladki ko chedhenge aur kya tum chup chaap tamasha dekhti rahogi? Mere yaha chup bait ne se kuch nahi hoga aur agar main chahoon, toh un sabko police ke hawale karsaktha hoon.."

"Toh Police ko apna kaam karne dijiye Aditya, aap hero banne ki koshish hi kyun kar rahe hai?"

Zoya's cut-throat words made Aditya feel a weird tug at his heart. Why does her words affect me? She's no one to me except a visitor at my house, that too Mr. Hooda's. Then why do I feel bad as she put allegations against me? This isn't about me trying to become a hero for her or any other girl but to save rest of the innocent lives, who could be prey's to those man-eating ba******! Why can't Zoya think from my point of view for a while and understand that I'm trying to do a good deed here?

Aditya cleared his throat and tightened his grip on Zoya's shoulder purposely, to make her face him to which Zoya immediately turned her head from the right and stared directly at Aditya's dark brown eyes, hinting a shade of sympathy within them. Aditya looked down and straight at Zoya.

"Mera intention hero banne ka nahi hai balki un masum ladkiyon ki jaan bachane ka hai, jo in darindo keliye shikhar bansakthe hai Zoya. Tum chahthi ho aisa galat kaam aage bhi ho? Aren't you getting my point ya phir yaha wajah kuch aur hai Zoya?", Aditya didn't know why he wanted to direct such a question but his words held no control today.

Zoya meanwhile was lost in her thoughts until she heard what Aditya asked her. She stiffened at his question as she herself was trying to search for answers. 

What is it with you Zoya? First you didn't know your own intention behind not letting go of Aditya to fight with the thugs. Whether it was because you wanted protection or you unknowingly cared about Aditya's life. Now that he was providing you with a valid answer, denying claims of himself trying to become a hero why can't you answer his simple question? Why are you hesitating so much? Is your ego bigger than anything?