-Chapter 1-DWMA High 》A friends friend is an 'F' student?

Thinking...

What was I supposed to do...

Oh Yeah-

"Maka!~ Sweetheart!~ It's time for you to go to school, you're going to be late!" My annoying father, Spirit, shouted in my ear... I pulled a book from death-knows-where and did my signature 'Maka Chop' on his forehead and watched as he squirmed around trying to stop more blood from coming out of his head. "You baka! I was just waking up!" I shouted, still mad that he somehow got into my bedroom.

"Oww! Maka!~ Your papa was just trying to help you get up for school!" He said rubbing his forehead where a bandage just 'magically' appeared on the wound I gave him two minutes ago. "I was just about to go to DWMA so I wanted to know if you were walking with Tsubaki or if you wanted to come with me."

Oh no! I almost forgot about Tsubaki. She wanted to show me something- or someone -at lunch today. "It's ok papa, I'll walk with Tsubaki today." I smiled because of his concern (for once) and also because I felt bad that I hit him. "Ok Maka!~ I'll be off, oh and try to make some new friends today, I always see you hanging with Tsubaki." Oh I'll be sure to. "Ok, bye." I sat up on my bed, stretched, and yawned getting ready to do my normal morning routine.

--×Time Skip×--

Well, it's 7:20 now ,since I skipped breakfast, so I should meet Tsubaki right about- "Maka-chan!" She shouted running to me in open arms. I giggled "Hi Tsubaki, why are you... happier today?" I questioned still hugging her. "Well," she pulled away, "remember that 'thing' I wanted to show you today?" "Yeah what about it?" We started walking towards school. "Well he's going to be sitting with us today." I swear once Tsubaki said he I sensed her face heating up a bit. "Wait who? What? How? And a he?!" I shouted. She started playing with her fingers and muttering words like 'He's pretty cool and stuff I think you'd like him'. "Wait a minute..." I smirked, "so you like this guy, huh?" I winked. Her face turned darker than crimson itself. "What?! I-I don't know what you're saying!" She yelled and crossed her arms.

I giggled. "I was only joking, besides if anyone were to do the liking it would be him." We both exchanged smiles.

We were just in front of the school after all the chatting. "Hey Maka." Tsubaki turned around and stopped walking. "Yeah Tsubaki?" "Do you think you'll ever fall in love?" She asked with a curious tone. I blushed. "W-What?! W-Why would you ask that?!" I shouted as my face turned as red as hers just a while ago. She giggled. "Just checking!" We started walking into the building.

I thought about the question she asked me. 'Would I fall in love? I doubt anyone would ever fall for me... I mean look at me; I'm 16 and I haven't- and probably never will- changed my pigtail hairstyle since 13, I'm thin and... and as much as I hate to admit it... I-I'm flat-chested... Phew! I'm glad I got that off my chest... heh, see what I did there? 'Glad I got that off my chest'? No? Ok I think I'm done talking to myself in my head-

"Maka!" Tsubaki interrupted my thoughts by shouting. "Wha-" I collided into something... something so hard. It-It's as hard as a rock! "Hey!" A boy with cyan spiky hair said. "How does someone just bump into THE. AMAZING Black☆Star like that?!" He started to do unexpected poses when he started explaining himself. "I, the amazing Black☆Star, am a 16-year-old high school student who will transcend God by proving to everyone that-" Wow, I thought to myself, he really talks a lot for a small guy. Who is he anyway? I haven't seen him before... maybe he's just meeting a friend by the door or- "Hey are you even listening?!" My thoughts got interrupted again... "Anyway, like I was saying, I will beat anyone in basketball, trust me." He said confidently, pointing to himself with his thumb on his chest.

I was about to say something until this 'Black Star' started speaking again. "So you must be Maka, nice to meet you." He held out his hand for a hand shake. How did he know my name? "H-Hi, how did you know my name, Black Star?" I shook his muscular hand. "Tsubaki tells me all about you! You're probably her best friend with all the talking she does- it's always Maka reads this and Maka-chan did this with a book and Maka Maka Maka." He said still shaking my hand as if Tsubaki wasn't still standing here with us. She sweat dropped when she heard Black Star telling me about 'Tsubaki talking about Maka all the time'. "Tsubaki." I turned to her and let go of Black Star's hand.

"Y-Yes Maka?" She stuttered. "Is this the he you were talking about?" I asked. "Hey I'm right here!" Black Star said in the sidelines. Tsubaki pulled me to the side where Black Star couldn't hear. "Yes, that's him! Isn't he the greatest!?" She smiled brightly. "W-well," I scratched my head, "so he is the guy you like?" "Um-" She was interrupted... by 'the one, and only, Black☆Star'. "Tsubaki, we should head to class now," he turned to face me and grinned, "and Maka, you should come with us, I need all the help I can get."

--÷Mr. Sid's Remedial Class÷--

"Now kids, welcome to my Remedial Class for all new students here." Mr. Sid said with a loud voice. I've never seen Mr.Sid before, oh right! That's because I've never failed. "Today some of us are helping each other study for the next exam in this library." He specifically eyed Black Star. "Also for those who have very low averages. And make sure you thank those that are helping you, because in life..." Black Star face palmed and sighed. "Here he goes again..." "... you need to thank the ones you care for, and for the ones that care for you..." He finished. There was an awkward silence in the room when Mr. Sid put his head down and clenched his fist dramatically. He sweat dropped. "Ok, you may begin!" He walked out of the room and there was chatter around the room like a normal class should be, but it wasn't quiet for a normal Library.

"Well!" Black Star chimed. "Let's start!-" "Without me, Black Star?" A person said.

----- Oh please guys, you know who that 'person' is... no need for a cliffhanger... so what did you guys think of this chapter? It's my first fan fiction!~ I hope you guys liked it! Vote. Comment. Share. Do whatever the fudge you want...-----

-AshleyTheLevel5Otaku waz here