---

I started giggling. I mean, I did tell Mina to start studying a while ago but she never listens to anyone until the last minute.

The toaster popped in front of me, "Toast! I cheered, taking the two pieces of bread out but dropped them on the counter since they were still overly hot.

I grabbed a plate from the dish rack and picked them up quickly, placing them there and heading over to the table. I sat down eating the toast and texted back in the group chat.

---

Me: I told you to study when I handed you my typed up notes Mina!

BestPink: (y/n)!!! Come study with me!

Me: I'm busy today. (゜゜)

BestPink: YEAH? YOU'RE PROBABLY GOING TO BE WITH BAKUGO.

Me: ...

Torie: AH? BAKUGO? WHAT? ( ゚д゚)

Jack-Jack: Wait hold up, why would you be with him?

Ocha: PEEP DID IT ACTUALLY HAPPEN? DID YOU (?_?)...

Tsuie: Mina you should've waited for (y/n) to tell us instead of blurting it out just now.

BestPink: I DIDN'T BLURT ANYTHING...

Me: MINA YOU DID.

Torie: ARE YOU AND BAKUGO A THING?

Jack-Jack: Oh wow, I'm shocked. I thought it'd be Todoroki considering you guys hang out a lot.

Me: Ugh... I was trying to wait till after finals but I guess I can't now. Yes, Bakugo and I are like together. Like actually together.

Torie: I'M SCREAMINGGGGGGGG.

Jack-Jack: That's a handful...

Ocha: AHHHHHHHH!!

Tsuie: (`')

BestPink: I'M SORRY (y/n)!!! BUT YOU'RE GONNA BE WITH HIM TODAY RIGHT?

Me: Yeah, we planned this a week ago. He's going to help me go over some stuff at his.

BestPink: Ba-dump. Really~? Just that? Hehe...

Me: MINA STOP! YOU'RE ALWAYS TEASING!

BestPink: BUT, YOU MAKE IT SO EASY!

---

I put my phone on vibrate, putting it on sleep mode. I can't believe she just said that in the group chat. I sighed, finishing my toast and placing the plate in the sink. Whatever, it's out the way now at least. Hopefully, the rest of the world doesn't find out about it.