Chapter 67

Hange explained to us where the spare uniforms were and undergarments before quickly leaving. I grimaced at sound of 'undergarments'. She was serious when she said ALL of our clothes.

Levi doesn't waste time before starting stripping down to his underwear. I feel my ears heat up and I quickly turn around so I am not facing him. I remove my straps and try to distract myself from Levi's actions behind me. As soon as my straps are off, I quickly grab some underwear and a new uniform then start to unbutton my top. I can still hear Levi shivering when I remove my top.

I am about to unbutton my trousers when I feel cold hands on my shoulders. I instantly flinch and turn around, just to see a shirtless Levi raising an eyebrow at me. "Y-You're hands are cold!" I blurt out and he nods.

"You know, the last time I saw you like this was when I saved you in the stables." Levi whispers and moves closer to me. I feel my face heat up remembering what happened that night, and later in the infirmary. "You never properly thanked me." He continues.

"Thank you." I start, staring into his eyes, "For everything really."

"I didn't think you would actually thank me." Levi chuckles then caresses my face. Levi moves closer to me, but instead of heading to my lips, he leaves trails of kisses along my jaw.

"L-Levi!" I whisper, withholding a moan.

"Hm?" he mumbles and continues to kiss down to my neck.

"I don't want to do it when I'm not married!" I exclaim. Levi immediately freezes and I start to think I upset him.

Suddenly he starts chuckling, which leads to him laughing wholesomely. "Of course I know that!" He states in between laughs and I let out a sigh of relief. Levi continues to chuckle, and I join him, before I turn around, properly strip down and dry myself off before putting on the new uniform.

***

Levi and I exit the room and everyone immediately gathers around us, asking questions. We answer a few before Zeke appears before us and everyone shuts up.

"The most important thing you need to know that hasn't been mentioned yet is Y/N L/N's origins." Zeke starts and I look away, already anticipating what will happen, "Y/N is from Marley."

Th silence in the room becomes deadly and everyone's eyes are wide.

"She is off Royal blood." He continues, "She can control titans to an extent, but I doubt she knows how to."

"What." Hange mutters and lowers herself to the ground.

Suddenly I hear a gun cock and a soldier from one of the smaller squads points it at me, shaking. "We trusted you!!" He exclaims and I raise an eyebrow at him, daring him to shoot me.

"I don't know about you, but I still trust Y/N." Levi crosses his arms and warily steps in front of me. "So think before you shoot your shitty gun."

"That's because you love her!" He complains. Suddenly Eren side steps in front of the soldier and glares down at him.

"Watch what you say, " Eren grabs the pistol and points it towards the chin of the soldier, "You never learn Floch."

"Anyone who even thinks attacking Y/N is a good is crazy." Hange speaks up, "She never knew, and regardless, she's always helped us and will use her powers for good."

Mikasa face turns cold and she glances at me, before looking at everyone else, "Watch yourself, seriously."

Jean crosses his arms and sighs, "I wouldn't have cared less if she was a titan." Suddenly Eren grabs the gun and throws it against the floor.

"Now that's out of the way, what do you think we should do with the kids?" Eren asks and walks over to me.

"Kids?"

***

Apparently the children that pushed us off managed to get back on the blimp, using the gear we previously took off. I guess they wanted to kill more? They failed regardless and are now being held as prisoners.

Hange called Levi and I too talk and throughout the conversation she even noticed my bracelet not on me, it was a terrible reminder. But the main thing that left me uncomfortable was the way Levi glanced at me during the conversation. I have a strong feeling he looked at me when I was changing, even though I turned around. It wouldn't be new for Levi, he often showers Hange, but the way he looks at me now makes me slightly self conscious.

After we spoke to Hange, and Eren, Mikasa, Armin and Zeke that entered halfway, Levi told me he wanted to speak to me privately, so we went into another room.

"Y/N," He starts and I cross my legs, "Something has been making me feel shitty recently."

"Hm?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

He looks up at me and maintains eye contact, "You've changed."

I instantly chuckle at what he says, "How so?"

"No, I'm serious." He says and he lips form a grim line, and I stop laughing. "I don't know when it happened but I feel like you just stopped feeling certain emotions. The old you would be upset right now!"

"Wait, are you angry?" I ask.

"Yes Y/N! I am." He exclaims and I raise an eyebrow, "You seem like a different person. All you care about now is Titans. Not like Hange, everything you do is for the Titans. Did you tell your mother you love her?"

"No!" I answer and glare at him, "And that's because I don't."

"That's reasonable, but do you even care that your bracelet is gone? You loved it so much..." He continues and looks away from me.

"I don't care Levi. It was on wrist for a terrible reason." I answer truthfully.

"Walls." Levi mutters and shakes his head, "Have you even registered in your head what happened today?"

"Of course!" I look at him confused, "But all the information should be helpful for Hange, and we already told her everything."

"Do you remember being scared of what would happen if they found out?" Levi suddenly asks.

"I don't know why I was so concerned." I shrug my shoulders.

"This is what I mean," Levi starts pacing around and glares at me, "I would have been equally scared as well, but now you just don't care."

"Is this your way of telling me you don't like me because I'm from Marley?" I ask, "Its not an ideal time because you were literally kissing me an hour ago."

"That's not what I'm saying." Levi pauses and glances at me, "You just changed."

"With everything going on, I would be lucky if I didn't" I mutter.

"I guess..." Levi sighs and crouches beside me, "Maybe I'm overreacting."

I raise an eyebrow, "Maybe you aren't. I probably have changed, but it doesn't matter."

Levi chuckles and looks up at me, "Of course not. But what I want to know is why you introduced me as your Man to your Mother?"

I instantly glare at him and he laughs harder.

***

Hello Readers

It is Author here to tell you some important information.

This will most likely be the last major plot I put in. Of course there will be the plot in the manga, but this will most likely be the last unique plot for Reader.

There will also be a time skip, I assume some of the manga readers know what I mean since Reader will be staying with Levi all the time.

Thank you for reading!!