Chapter 62

I gasp and attempt to shoot my hooks towards the blimp but the person that pushed me off grabs my hand. I turn my face towards my murderer and come face to face with a blonde boy, who looks like he's about to shit himself.

Suddenly, I feel a hook being shot into my uniform.

Wait, did this happen before?

I'm instantly brought into a warm embrace, and the person moves around so I'm on top of them. I try to move away from my second murderer, but instead their grip tightens. Instead, I close my eyes tightly and wait for the impact.

Within the second, we land on something softer than I expected.

Shit.

I immediately move around in a panic, but the person holds me tight against their chest. I push away and finally receive my vision again. I look up and my eyes lock and a grey pair, staring at me concerned.

"What the fuck..." I hear and immediately return from my trance. I see Levi, the idiotic killer child and the blonde one, standing in the middle of a group of soldiers, who are aiming their guns at us.

"Levi?" I mumble, completely confused but then everything clicks.

Blonde pushed me off the blimp.

Killer Child jumped off the blimp.

Levi jumped off the blimp, shot his hook at me and then held me during the fall.

Soldiers caught us.

Soldiers aim guns at us.

Fucking Survey Corps daily shit.

"Do not move!" A soldier shouts and my ears ring. Levi grabs my arm again and pulls me closer, only for a soldier to push him away from me. I immediately draw my blades but then a soldier places the tip of his gun against Levi's head.

"Drop your weapons." He states.

"What?" I ask in disbelief. I glance at Levi and see his usual poker face, but his hand is placed over his blade.

"Discard your weapons." He repeats.

"No." I answer firmly.

"Now!" He shouts and digs the gun into Levi's head. I glance between the two and examine the situation. Around 20 soldiers have their guns aimed at us, with more arriving every minute. I drop the blades I'm holding, but I still have a pair left in its case.

Fucking Blondie, why did he have to puts us in such a position.

"HALT!" A Soldier shouts while running over to us, "WITHDRAW! Except Paul." Everyone freezes and the soldiers around us lower their guns, except the soldier holding Levi at gunpoint, who I guess is named Paul.

The soldier strolls into the middle of the crowd, with a powerful aura surrounding him. The two kids salute him and he nods.

"How can you raise gunpoint at what Gabi and Falco brought us? No gift can ever be as good as this." He booms. He strolls straight to me and maintains eye contact, while I try not to falter and shit myself. He stops in front of me and bends over to reach my height. He instantly grabs my wrist and lifts it up, as if showing everyone.

"This bracelet, my soldiers..." The man smiles at everyone and I freeze.

"Shit..." I hear Levi mutter and I glance at him, utterly terrified.

"... Is that of a L/N!" He finishes. Everyone becomes tense and they start muttering among themselves. I yank my wrist towards my chest, away from him and rub the area he was holding. But then I decided that instead of dwelling on the wrist he was gripping ever so tightly, I should question him.

"How do you know that?" I grab his arm tightly and roughly ask. I notice him smile and I grimace.

"You don't know, my Lady?" He asks and I nod my head, "I could tell you now, but it seems you might realise any second. Close your eyes."

"Why?" I demand.

"Do it, and you will see." He smirks.

Well, Reiner did say back then that they couldn't hurt me and I have a spare pair of blades...

I close my eyes and cross my arms around my chest. This better be good.

I hear the man chuckling to himself, then I feel his breath against my ear, "That man better not be your husband." I jerk away and feel my face heat up.

What the fuck does he mean by that?

"Y/N?" I hear an awfully familiar voice and freeze.

I shouldn't be hearing this voice.

I'm delusional.

"Open your eyes." He says and I open them, just for my eyes to widen at the hallucination I must be currently seeing.

Who do you think Reader saw? :)

Have a nice day!