Chapter 55

"Stop being dramatic." Mikasa orders in a deep tone. My eyes widen for a second and I glance over at her. I see her staring right back at me, her face stone cold. I notice her lip twitch and suddenly I stop my horse and burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry, but can you not look at me like that?" I say between laughs. Everyone stops and glances over at me.

"I don't know if I should talk to you..." Eren begins. I glance over at him and smile. His eyes widen and his eyebrows twitch.

"Oh, its okay. I just seem to be having terrible mood swings." I whip my reigns and my horse starts moving again, "We should get going. I'll lead." I make my way to the front and lead them closer to the Wall.

Mood swings my ass.

I'm still pissed.

I let out a sigh and glance around. Instead of seeing the people I hoped to see. I meet grey stony eyes right beside me. I flinch at the shock of the person being so close and move away instantly. I look back at the eyes, only now realising who they belong too.

Levi, of course.

I take a second glance at his facial expression and then look away. A frown graces his slightly pale face.

"Y/N." He whispers. I glance at him and move to the left, away from him. "Y/N" He moves closer to me, "You can't be doing this right now." This time I don't even bother to look at his ugly ass face, I completely ignore him.

I can't be doing what right now? Talk to him? Yes, I can't talk to him. We are in a Titan's playground, the enemy might attack anytime. I need to be focused, not talking.

"Look I-" I cut him off, "We are nearing the cobblestone path. I don't think we will be seeing any Titans for a while now." I inform everyone while glancing around. I secretly look at Levi and see him yet again frowning.

His face should just permanently turn into a frown.

I look forward and all off a sudden I feel a hand on my shoulder and I halt at a stop and flinch. "Just listen to-" I immediately cut him off and grip his arm, "Get your," I rip his hand away from my shoulder, "fucking hand," I drop his hand as soon as possible, "away from me. Don't fucking touch me ever again." I hiss at him. His eyes widen for a second but he quickly regains his stature and continue on, as if nothing happened.

***
I enter my old house again and immediately fall onto one of the covered couches.

"I've never felt more dead." I mutter and everyone makes their way inside.

"Really? You always look dead." Mikasa retorts. I sit up, a big grin on my face.

"Someone's feeling talkative. What happened?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders instead of answering. It's probably because of Armin.

"Gather, children." Hange suddenly calls us. I roll my eyes and walk over to her, placing one hand on my hip.

"I have the room arrangements with me. Since we have less people than planned, less people are required to share a room. Squad Captains, Squad Leaders and Eren will be sharing a room. But I have made an exception. I will share a room with Eren, Mikasa and Armin. Meaning the remaining Squad Captains and Leaders will share a room. Every Cadet can partner up with 1 or 2 people and share any of the listed rooms. The Dining room, Living room or Kitchen. I will be taking the lounge while the other ranked officials will take the study. Everyone, please prevent yourselves from going upstairs as much as possible. There are Medical items in the store room and bathroom, help yourselves to as many as you need. Rations are kept in the Lounge and we will have scheduled meal times. We will be returning in 2 days, so make yourselves comfy." Hange smirks discreetly and finishes.

My eyebrows twitch at the idea of sharing a room with Levi for the next 2 days. Hange definitely planned that. The whole "Squad Captains and Leaders will share a room". The only ranked officials alive are Levi and I!

The bitch has guts.

Its not like I didn't know, we talked about the room arrangements while Erwin was in Commander and I was going to share a room with Levi anyway.

I let out a discreet sigh and look up, catching Levi staring at me.

Creep.

"I'm going into the store room for the medical supplies first." I make a weird hand gesture and make my way to the store room. When I enter, I take a seat on the small stool and run my hands up my face and into my hair.

Life is a fucking pain.

A bit like my face.

I'm about to stand up when someone opens the door and enters. I whip my head in the direction of the door and see the one and only Levi staring at me. He quickly turns around and locks the door. He starts walking towards me slowly, maintaining eye contact.

"Excuse me. What are you doing?" I ask backing up. He then stops and starts looking through a box.

"Good thing your speech still works." He mutters and lifts up a box, reading it. I start to walk in the direction of the door and he shoots up, resulting in me bumping into him.

"Watch where you are going!" I say stumbling. He quickly places his hands on my waist and steadies me. I grind my teeth and remove his hand off my waist.

"I told you to not touch me." I glare at him, resisting the urge to slap him.

"Can you stop for a minute? Can't we just talk through this?" He lets out a deep breath and runs his hands through his hair.

"Talk what through? The fact you thought it was okay to just hit me out of the blue? Now that I'm saying it out loud, its not even the fucking first time. You hit me before when I didn't kiss you back. Is this how its gonna be? You hit me when I do something you don't like? I'm not going to go through with that." I rant and glare at the motherfucker.

"What? No! And you fucking know that's not true. I'm trying to fix our relationship right now. Don't you care?" He asks, his voice suddenly void of any emotion.