Chapter 29

I rush towards her and dodge the next round of bullets she shoots. I sheath one sword and grab her gear, slicing it with my other hand. She immediately loses balance and her gear falls onto the floor, with her. I land and walk towards her lifting her collar.

"You!" I say, dragging her closer to Kenny, "Who is she?" I ask, anger bubbling inside me.

"She's like the Levi of my squad!" He laughs.

"Drop me." She says slowly and deeply.

"No! You didn't hesitate to shoot Hange, I won't hesitate to hurt you now." I lift my hand holding my blade and slice of her arm. She lets out a sharp scream.

"You're more a baby than Hange was." I spit in her face, "Where are my friends, Kenny?" I ask walking up to him.

"Wait one moment, Lass." He says. I go to cross my arms but I feel something stick into my neck. My vision becomes blurry but I don't fail to hear Kenny's insane laugh. I fall to the ground and get surrounded by darkness.

***

I find myself on a field of grass, with some random person from Kenny's Squad. My arm's and legs are cut up in various places and it hurts like the Walls.

"Hey." He glances at me.

I immediately stand up and face him. "What did you guys do to me while I was out?!"

He eyes me and then answers, "Nothing to do with what you are thinking, we just didn't want you killing anyone, so we took your gear and transported you here."

"Where am I then?" I ask, giving him a similar glare. He lifts up his hand and points to a Cabin, very far in the distance.

"Your friends are there." He says standing up and strolling away.

"Where are you going?!" I ask, alerted.

"Far from you. Kenny says 'Thanks' by the way." He says and waves me off and continues walking. I sigh and get on my feet, feeling immense pain from all the cuts. Did they really need to do this all? And my neck still throbs. Why are they all in some wooden shack? I continue walking, well really i was limping over.

Its pretty far away. This is gonna take time, oh Walls. I get closer and see a fence all around. No one seems to be at this part, maybe this is the back of the Cabin? I place my hands on the fence and try to haul myself up. It takes a few tries, but I eventually get myself up...

But I immediately fall with a loud THUD!

I remain in my position and start panting. That was really all my energy.

"Seriously?" I hear a voice.

Oh a very recognisable voice.

Why would it not be my oh most favourite Captain in the whole wide Walls?

"You could help me?" I say. I feel arms wrap around under my armpits and I look up to see Eren smiling at me.

He lifts me up and places my arm over his shoulder. I look up and see Levi crossing his arms.

"Heh, lets go inside." Eren says, practically dragging me away and into the Cabin. When I walk inside, I see the Commander sitting on a chair, chatting with Hange. She immediately stops and looks at me, a wide smile forming on her face.

"Y/N~" She says standing up and going to hug my, even though there is quite a lot of blood on me. The Commander stand and smiles. I notice Hange sling and half smile. At least that blonde has one arm now.

"I cut the arm off of the woman who shot you." I say seriously and she stares me in the eys before smirking.

"I trust you." She whispers.

I hear loud footsteps and I am quickly tackled into a hug by Sasha. I chuckle a little and soon a group hug forms, consisting of my squad. Except Levi, obviously.

"Hold On." Levi says walking into the room all of a sudden. Everyone drops their arms and Eden makes me sit down on a chair. "So you come back, after all of us thought you were dead, and no one has questions? I'm sure I saw the ceiling collapse over you." Levi walks towards me and narrow his eyes.

"Well?" He asks.

"Well, You were planning my death right? Guys hear me out. Levi here, jumped off the ledge with everyone except me. Then proceeds to watch the ceiling drop on me. Now I'm back and he isn't happy or anything, just annoyed. Clearly Levi attempted to kill me, but failed." I say.

"You were gone for four days straight" He answers coldly.

Four days..? I was seriously out for that long?

"That's not the point, Levi. Y/N is here, that's all that matters." The Commander.

"Meet me in my room at 4pm. Sharp." Levi glares at me. What is his problem? Oh Walls.

"No need." The Commander retorts.

"Cadet Y/N L/N is my Cadet, not yours. Belongs to my squad, not yours, Eyebrows." Levi finishes and walks away, maybe towards his room.

"Let's get you cleaned up, okay?" Mikasa says walking over to me. I sigh and stand up, following her to where ever. Suddenly she stops and points to a door.

"Shorty's office." She starts walking again and I thank her. She opens the door to the bathroom and pulls me in, quickly locking the door.

"Huh?" I raise an eyebrow at her sudden moves. She turns to me and hugs me, which I return.

"I just missed you, that's all." She mutters and gets out a first aid kit. I small smile plays at my lips.

Mikasa is the best.

***
I knocked on the door to Levi's room and waited for him to reply. A few seconds later he opened the door and grabbed my arm, pulling me in. I pull my arm away from him and he glances at me, but ignores it.

"Sit." He breaks the silence and gestures to a chair. I do so and stare at him with the Ultimate Poker Face. He takes a seat himself and sighs, running his hands through his hair.

"Look, I didn't mean to forget you when we were on the ledge. You were far away and I assumed you would jump over right away. But when the ceiling fell down and you weren't with us I assumed the worse. We didn't have time to waste, because of Rod's Titan form." He explains.

"I get it." I answer.

"So, what happened to you throughout those four days?" His face shows an expression of relief.

"Well not much. I jumped off the opposite side of the ledge and I couldn't make it over to you guys. The after a while Kenny show-" Levi quickly cuts me of.

"Kenny?What did he do? Did he try anything on you? He gave you these cuts for sure right? I should have jumped with you anyway..." Levi rants.

"Let me finish Captain. Kenny just talked to me. We made a deal that if I answered his questions he would show me where you guys went. You know Kenny is your Uncle? And he knew my parents and I. He just wanted to know things about you. But he never showed me where the squad went. He ended up getting one of his squad member to stick some weird thing in my neck that resulted in me passing out. Four days later, I'm on this field with one of Kenny's squad members and he start telling me you guys are in here. That's all really." I shrug.

"Kenny knows your family?"