"You think I'm taking advantage of you?" Hayes asked.

"No. Yes? I don't know." I sighed.

"You're crazy if you think that. I'd never hurt you." He said and I nodded.

I looked over at everyone and they all nodded. They continued to have their own conversation, but Matt just looked annoyed and pissed the whole time. I was beyond confused.

Apparently, Shawn wanted us there super early to beat the crowd of people and to see him do sound check.

So I put my charger, camera, backstage pass, and phone into a small bag, and we headed out the door.

There was no doubt in my mind that Michelle was going to be there.

One part of me wanted to see her so bad, another part wanted me to be mad at her for not understanding.

We drove to the arena, beating the traffic.

We made it just in time for Shawn's sound check. There were a few fans, probably VIP.

We were standing in the wings watching him perform.

It was amazing, someone like him deserves to have made it this far.

After sound check he rushed off stage and gave us all a hug.

"Shawn!" I yelled as I jumped up to hug him.

"Juliet! I missed you so much!" He said and he hugged me back.

"I'm so proud of you!" I said and he laughed as we let go.

"Hey, Michelle's here if you want to talk to her." He said, and I nodded.

I better go face her wrath now.

I walked up to her. She was short, with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hey." We both said at the same time. We stared at each other awkwardly.

"Look I'm sorry. I really should've told you." I sighed.

"It's okay." She smiled and we both hugged.

"So do you mind telling me why you left without saying goodbye?" She asked.

"It was all my mom. We got into an argument and I ran away because I wanted to be with Ashley instead of her and I came back the next morning she was gone and she left a note saying she went to Europe." I said.

"I'm sorry." She said again.

"You don't have to be." I smiled.

We walked to the other side of the wings, where the guys were to watch Fifth Harmony and the Vamps do sound check.

I was joined by Hayes, he put his arm around my waist and kissed me on the cheek.

I looked in the audience, and the girls in the front row were pointing at me and whispering.

"Hayes?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to use the bathroom, okay?"

He nodded. I kissed his cheek and I shot a death look at the girls in the front row.

I went out of the wings and went down a hallway that I came in from. I walked out to use the bathroom when the same girls that were in the front row came up to me. There were three of them.

"Stay away from Hayes." One girl said. She was blonde.

"What?"

"Yeah, Hayes is mine. Not yours." She spat.

"Excuse me?"

"He doesn't even like you. He loves me." The other one said. She had brown hair.

I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away, but the blonde grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to the ground.

"Stay away from him." She growled, and she left along with her group of friends.

~.~

A/N: I have important things to talk about!!

1. I CANNOT FATHOM THE FACT THAT THIS STORY GOT 100K VIEWS. I LOVE YOU ALL.

2. I'M ENDING THE STORY SOON. ONLY TWO CHAPTER LEFT!

I hope y'all understand. I cannot write this book forever! But I will be writing another book ;) it's a Cameron fanfic!

Song Suggestion of the day (aka SSOTD); Lay Me Down- Sam Smith.

Again, I love you all and thank you for everything!