Chapter 37

A/N: I think I'm going to write anything important up here and do my regular notes at the end of the chapter. So with that said, I'll see you guys at the end of the chapter :)

*Juliet's pov*

"Let's go do something, maybe it'll take your mind off of things." Matt said.

I looked at the time, it was 6 o'clock.

"I think there's a free concert tonight at Central Park. Do you want to go?" I asked.

"Yeah! Let's take everyone." Matt smiled as he dialed a number.

"Who are you calling?" I asked.

"Cameron." Matt said as he talked to him.

"So he's coming over later. Do you want to call anybody?" Matt asked.

"Yeah but seriously Matt, call more people than Cam." I laughed as I dialed Michelle's number.

"Hey girl." She answered.

"Hey! There's a free concert tonight. Do you want to go?" I asked.

"Yeah! I'm coming over now, I'm going to pick up Lesley too." She said as she hung up.

Matt and I hung up our conversation at the same time.

"Who'd you call?" We said in unison.

"You first." I laughed.

"I called Shawn."

"I called Michelle."

Soon, after a few phone calls, we got all of our friends to be over my apartment.

Everyone was either sitting on the couch or floor. They were eating food, playing video games, or just talking.

"Did you call Hayes?" Matt asked me.

"Was I suppose to? I can't even look at him without bursting into tears." I said.

"Just invite him. Nash is coming soon." Matt said.

I went to the kitchen and called Hayes.

"Hey babe." He answered.

"Hey-y." I coughed.

I can't do this, but I guess I have to pull through this.

"I was wondering if you could come over because we're all going to go to a free concert." I said.

"I'd love to. I'll be over with Nash in a little bit." Hayes said as he hung up.

I sat on my counter and sighed.

Cam came into the kitchen.

"Hey Juliet? What's wrong?" Cam joined me on the counter.

"Nothing. It's fine." I put on a fake smile.

"Tell me." He said.

I put my head on his shoulder and told him.

I told him everything, about someone texting me and threatening to hurt Hayes unless I get away from him.

"Sounds like Melanie's back." Cam laughed.

"I have to break up with him, Cam." I cried.

He wiped some of my tears away.

"I'm sorry. You know we support you guys. If Melanie gets in the way I will do anything in my power to get her to leave." Cam said.

"Thank you. You're the only person that understands." I hugged him.