Chapter 12

Juliet's POV

I couldn't sleep. I spent the whole entire night thinking about who I was going to choose.

It was Sunday, and it was 5 am.

I got up, grabbed some clothes, and took a long hot shower.

I put on my gray sweatpants, a Yankee's shirt, and I put on my black UGG slippers.

An hour passed, and I decided to go on my phone.

I scrolled through Twitter, and I saw a girl follow me.

Her name was Mahogany, and she said she was moving to New York.

I followed her back, and maybe I'll see her sometime soon?

She also tweeted about a guy named Jacob, who's coming in a few days.

I haven't tweeted in forever, so I posted song lyrics from Voodoo Doll by 5 seconds of summer.

"Will you please stop loving me to death?" Is one of my favorite lyrics.

It got a lot of retweets.

I locked my phone and went to the kitchen. There was a note from my mom.

"I will be at a week long convention for nursing. It will help me become the doctor I want to be! I left you money on your bedside table. I love you and call me. -Mom"

Just great.

I went back into my room and looked at my bedside table.

There was $250 on my table.

THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY. ESPECIALLY FOR A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD.

I grabbed it and put it in my drawer for safe keeping.

I went back to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast.

I made pancakes and bacon, ate it, then cleaned up my mess.

I called Lesley.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Oh my god, were you asleep?" I asked.

"No I was freaking bungee jumping. What's up?" She asked.

"My mom's away for a week. You and Michelle should sleep over tonight!" I said.

"Yeah that'd be cool. In fact, I might be able to stay the whole week! I'll be over tonight." She said.

"No, actually, why don't we hang out today, then you can sleepover? Sorry, I'm just trying to get my mind off of things." I sighed.

"Tell me all about it when I come over! I'll come by at noon." She said as she hung up.

Then I called Michelle, she can sleep over but she couldn't hang out today.

Better make myself presentable.

I straightened my hair, wore a white top, a sunflower skirt, and black sheer tights under it. Then I put on my white doc martins.

I grabbed my money, coat, phone and keys and went out.

I walked to The Coffee Corner and sat down at a single table.

I ordered my usual drink and a red velvet cupcake.

I needed some time to think.

Who was I going to choose?

And why is it taking me so long to decide? (A/N: and why is she asking so many questions?)

•••