chapter 12

**taylor POV**

I look up from my drawings Ive been doing for the past, hours. That and watch tv. Its kind of boring when all you have is a headache. I wrote in one of my drawings though. It’s a heart saying ill love you till the end. Theres a note under it. It says that to cole saying that if you are reading this and I am dead you should move on and don’t mourn over me. I love you and I broke my rule but it is true. Goodbye. There are tears by the end of it. But I wipe those away.

I end up drawing another picture and it is a princess that is bald but other than that she is beautiful. I wrote on the bottom. Cancer people are beautiful too you know.

My demented princess. The one ill never forget. She is the prettiest one by far.

I stop drawing when my head starts to throb like normal, but lately its been getting worse. The medication isn’t helping too much. I need some serious stuff. I look through pictures and then when Im bored of htat, the internet. Lately its been all prom. Prom prom prom, and again prom. God I hate prom. Its to frilly to my liking. But Mitch loves it and I kept denying her to come along for it. She hasn’t been speaking to me about it. Just to her other friends. But Im ok with that. Cole hasn’t brought it up. I think that everytime he sees my face when mitch brings it up has stopped him. I laugh at him for that.

-----------------------------------------

I walk up to my locker in pain. there are some painkillers in my locker that I take with me from now on. I think people are starting to knotice somethings wrong but I just glare them away. I don’t want them to be nosy to me.

“why are you glaring at you locker?” cole asks curiously and I turn to him and he pecks me on the lips. I blush at him.

“im not glaring.”

“oh yes you were. It was pretty intense.”

“I don’t like pain. either way.” I complain. He chuckles at my rant.

“I know, I know baby but you’ll be ok. You can get through it.”

I sigh “I know I know… ready for class?” I kiss him softly and he smiles against me and  kisses me back harder. I pull away laughing at his attempt.

“god not in the hall.”

“oopps. I forgot.”

“im sure you did. I got to go now. Bye.”

I walk away leaving him there all alone.

-----

by  the time school is done I am restless. God I cant wait to get out of here. Cant get out of here fast enough. Cole kindly comes to me and we go to his car and drives me home and kisses me goodbye at my house. But before I walk out he asks a question.

“would you like to go out again? Ill pick you up later?”

I smile to myself and turn to him with a big grin. “sure I would love that.”

“great. Ill see you around 6?”

“sounds like a plan.”

I kiss him again and leave him lingering and walk to my house smugly.

Everything would of made that day just great until I got a call when I got to the house. I was confused at the caller id but answered it aneways.

“hello?”

“hello taylor, this is doctor Shultz, I have some bad news for you.”

“and what would it be?” I ask cautiously.

“we need you in for a medical exam. There has seem to be a mix up in some stuff. I need some tests from you.”

“I am half way across the country. How would I be able to do that? Cant I just do it at this hospital?”

“Im sorry that’s not an option. We would need you right away.”

I sigh into the phone. “ill ask. What is the appointment?”

“can we make in a couple days?”

“sure.” I whisper painfully.

“Sure ill ask for details later. See you then and Im sorry for this.”

“Sure you are.” I say sarcastically and hang up. They just make my day every call.

“Dad are you home?”

“What it is sweetie?” he asks coming out of the living room confused. He takes one look at me and guesses.

“Do we have to go….?”

“Yes.”

“Ill book a flight, tonight.”

I nod and go sit down. I can’t believe this. But I guess that is what happens when you have a disease.

---------------------------------------------------

so what did you think?? I thought that was a really bad chapter but that was kind of a filler…so sorry about that chapter but every book needs one!

 So I need readers. MORE READERS. Would be the best thing possible for me. I would love you guys forever. I know some, (all) *cough* are silent readers. It would be awesome to see any comments you have for this book. Would be great:)