Answers!

So you guys didn't have very many questions. But anyway here are your answers.

Connor:

"How did you and Leon meet?"

I met Leon when we were in the third grade during lunch. He gave me his last Oreo.

"How did you and Mason met?"

I'm really ashamed of that night. It was the day I found Amber and she actually rejected me. I was so upset that I went to a near by bar and got completely wasted. Mason was there and he offered to pay for my tab. I was too drunk to notice who he was or what he was. I babbled on about how Amber rejected my and how much I just wanted to love her. He listened to every word. The next morning, Amber and Mason had disappeared.

"Why are you obeying Mason?"

He had Amber. I couldn't let him get away with her or hurt her. I kinda just didn't think about the fact that Becky was my little sister. I know. I'm a jackass.

Leon:

"How did you and Connor meet?"

At lunch in third grade. He stole my last Oreo. I still hate him for it. I really wanted that Oreo. *sigh*

"Why are you obeying Mason?"

Connor is like a brother to me and Amber is my baby sister. Connor needed help. I wasn't obeying Mason. I was helping Connor try and fix a mess.

Author (ME!):

"How did you come up with the story?"

I had been reading a ton of werewolf books and I just thought of it while taking a shower. Lol.

"How did you come up with the characters?"

Most of the characters were easy to come up with because they were just cliche as cliche gets. The only one that was kinda hard was Lacy. Damon's sister.

"Did you plan the book or did you make it up as you went?"

I came up with it as I went because I wasn't intending my book to get as many readers as it did.

"Will you teach me your way of writing? Lol."

Yes my young Padawan.

"How do you personally feel you did on this book?"

Honestly. I hate how everything went. I didn't plan any of it. Which I never do. It was bad. Like really bad. I think I might make a new book with all of the characters but actually plan it out and take my time. If I do I'll probably delete this book after the new one is finished. So I'll probs rewrite it, rename it, the works. I'll be a completely different book. It should be fun. What do you guys think? It'll be better than this one I hope.

Author's mama (Cheeky_chicksmama, from when my user name used to be Cheeky_chick511.)

"How do you think your daughter is doing in writing her stories?"

I think my daughter is extremely talented in weaving incredible stories. She has an outrageous imagination that has depth and intensity. I pray she continues to write and hone her talent. She can go far!

And that's all. Thank you guys for the great time I had. I love you all. And I hope to see you all again soon. Maybe in the remake? 😏

Lots of love!

-Kim 💙

P.S. My mom uses such big words. Gosh. Lol. But I'd expect that she is majoring in English to become and English teacher so...

• (last dot in the book. Who will claim it?)