Chapter 10

Becky's POV

I woke up to a bird chirping outside my window. The sun shined through the glass and into my room making it bright.

I quickly got up and got ready for school. When I passed Connor's room the door was closed so I decided to leave him alone. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

"Good morning Becky." My father said walking into the kitchen.

"Morning daddy." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I have to stay after school for practice today until 5."

"Alright darling. I'll see you later tonight." He smiled and too a sip of his coffee. "I'll be home late because there is a pack meeting tonight."

"I'll put your dinner in the microwave then cause mom is going out with Sandra." I mumbled and picked up my backpack. Sandra was the Beta female. Also Bryan's mom, maybe ill call him and Stephanie to come over later.

I kissed my dad on the cheek goodbye and headed out the door. As I walked down the street a black car pulled up next to me. The windows were tinted to the point you couldn't see through them. It worried me at first until the driver rolled down their window, then I was full on annoied.

"Need a ride?" His voice broke through the air.

"No. Plus I don't think I'd have enough room with your huge ego in the car." I rolled my eyes.

"Just get in babe." He chuckled and unlocked the doors.

"Nah. I'm good." I mumbled in annoyance and turned and started walking.

Suddenly I heard a car door open and close and I start to run. I heard heavy footsteps behind me and felt arms wrap around my waist lifting me over his shoulder.

"James! Let me go!" I screamed and wiggled in his grip.

"Nah. I'm good." He mocked and dragged me back to his car.

"Help!" I screamed and pounded on James' back. "Please help!"

"Shut up babe. I don't want to have to hurt you." He mumbled.

"Help!" I screamed again.

"I told you to shut up!" he yelled and trew me onto the concrete.

I hit the ground with a thud and he was instantly on top of me. He fisted my hair and pulled it shrply making me scream. his hand made contact with my cheek making a loud clap.

"I said shut up." He growled and brought his fist back and threw it at my face making contact with my nose. I heard s loud crunch and blood rushed from my now broken nose. Tears slid down my face as his fist hit my face and stomach multiple times.

Suddenly a car swerves around the corner of the street and stops right next to us. A car door opens and shuts as i hear footsteps running over to where we were.

"What the Hell?! Get off of her!" Thank god.

James got off and walked to his car. "This wont be the last of me." He growled. And he was gone.

Damon picked me up bridal style and carried me to his car.

"Babe are you okay?" Damon asked looking me over while buckling my seatbelt.

"Damon. Damon. I'm okay. Well I'm kinda lightheaded. Can you take me home?" I sighed holding the bridge of my nose.

"Yeah. Just don't fall asleep okay. You might have a cuncusion." He said before closing my door and got in the drivers seat.

When we got back to my house my mom opened the door as damon carried me into the livingroom and laid me on the couch. On the ride home, my eyes had gotten swollen while my nose healed croocked and my stomache started to ache.

"What happened?" My mom asked worried.

"I got beat up. What does it look like?" I snapped and groaned at the pain in my head and stomache.

"Who did it?" My dad growled.

"His name is James. He's the son of Alpha Tyler of the Blue Moon pack." Damon explained rubbing his temples and pacing.

"Why would someone want to do this to my baby?" My mother said cleaning up my face.

"He wants to get back at me." Damon groaned.

"What did you do?" I mumbled.

"I told him he couldn't have you because you were my mate and he said if he couldn't have you, no one could."