Chapter 8

Connor's POV

I stood in the woods just watching. Listening. To Becky and Damon. She seemed happy for once. It was heartbreaking.

As I watched them talk and mess around and kiss, I took mental notes. If I'm going to get Becky away from Damon I'm going to have to find something on him that she won't be able to ignore. Otherwise I'm going to have to kidnap my own sister. And I have no idea how I'll explain that to my mom and dad.

Damon stood and reached for Becky's hand and she took it. They walked back to his car and got in to go home.

I left a few minutes after them and went directly home and into my room before they got there.

I sat on my bed and pulled out my phone waiting for Becky and Damon.

I had a text. From Mason.

Mason: I hope you are getting close to bringing me Becky.

Me: Yes sir. It will be soon. I promise.

Mason: For Amber's sake, I hope so.

I sighed and threw my phone onto my bed beside me. How will I do this?

I suddenly heard a car drive and park in the driveway. Looking out the window I see Becky clinging to Damon's arm as he lead her to the door. She was smiling and laughing. How will I take her away from this?

My thoughts were cut off by Becky and Damon on the porch.

"I had a lot of fun." Becky said.

"Me too." Damon said.

I looked down at them and saw that he looked nervous. I chuckled and Becky looked nervous too.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow then." Becky said smiling and heading towards the front door.

"Yeah." Damon whispered as he turned away from her.

Right before she opened the door she stopped and turned around. By that time Damon was halfway to his car.

"Damon. Wait." She called out and he turned around with a smile on his face. She ran up to him and kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight Damon." She smiled.

"Goodnight Becky." And with that they parted ways and Becky came inside.

Damon got into his car cheering to himself like he just won the lottery.

I don't know what I'm going to do. Mason wants Becky. But she's my little sister. And Damon's mate. I can't betray my little sister. But we're talking about Amber here. I can't live without her. Literally.

There was a knock at my door and it opened slowly. Becky walked in with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey Connor." She said sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Listen Bec. I'm sorry about earlier. I just don't really like Damon that much." I lied.

"It's okay. I forgive you." Oh why did she have to say that?

"No. Becky. It's best if you hate me." I sighed and laid back on my pillow.

"Why is that?" She asked confused.

"I can't tell you." I groaned and she looked at me with a hurt expression.

"But you tell me everything." She whispered. "Just tell me what's on your mind."

Oh how bad I wanted to tell her everything. How bad I wanted her to know what I have to do. Why I have to do it. I just wish. But I can't.

"Nothing. It's nothing Becky." I snapped trying not to break down in front of her.

The hurt was evident on her face and I could see the tears about to fall from her eyes. She stood up from my bed and walked out of the room clearly hurt and upset. But I couldn't tell her. I just couldn't.

I laid in bed and stared and the ceiling for a few hours trying to think of a plan. When finally it came to me.

I had to go see an old friend of mine for a while. I'd tell him everything and he can help me come up with a plan.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Mason's number.

"Mr. Taylor. This better be good." Mason snapped when he answered the phone.

"Sir I have an idea to help me get Becky to you but I'm going to need an extension."

"An extension for what?"

"I need to go to London."

A/N

Hey guys! Hope you liked the update. I know it's a little short but just so you know. Connor and Mason will not be in the book again until like 15 to 20 chapters from now. I'm going to be focusing on Becky and Damon right now. But I promise Connor and Mason will be back. But maybe I might have a chapter in Connor's point of view while he is away in London so you can get an idea of what Connor's plan is! Yay!

Anyway. I'll probably be doing a double update cause I'm in a good mood. Which will probably come out tomorrow morning or afternoon. So keep an eye out.

Well that's it for now. Don't forget to comment and vote! I love to hear my readers thoughts on my books.

Love ya beauties!

-Kim💙