Chapter 28

Damon's POV

Suddenly all hell broke loose and there were Vampires and Wolves fighting everywhere.

I was watching my pack members rip Vamps apart until a horrible stench hit my nose. I turned and locked gazes with the one and only.

He smirked at me making me shake in anger. His mouth started moving as if he was talking to me but all I heard was the crushing of bones and ripping of flesh coming from around me.

Suddenly everything went silent and all I heard was his horrid voice.

"I knew you couldn't stay away like a good boy." He chuckled. I growled at him as he continued. "You know that mate of yours is a real moaner."

I shook in furry and clenched my teeth holding back my wolf.

"When I stabbed that rod into her over and over and over again all she did was moan." That was it! I knew he was lying but I was no longer in control.

Then I found myself charging at him.

Becky's POV

We finally caught up to them but we were a little too late. Wolves and Vamps were everywhere ripping each other to shreds.

I scanned the field trying to find Damon. When I finally spotted him he was charging Mason.

Mason smirked and before I knew it, he had grabbed Damon by the neck and threw him unto his back.

I quickly ran across the field towards them when a body slammed into mine.

A Vampire was trying to rip out my throat when a brown wolf rammed into it making it fly.

They looked at me and winked before going to help another wolf. What the hell?

Wait. James?

Suddenly I heard laughing coming from behind me. I quickly spun around to see Mason holding Damon's head in his boney hands while two other men held him still.

"Ah. My dear. I knew it was a matter of time before you got here." He smiled devilishly.

Damon squirmed in the men's grasps making them hold him tighter. His eyes met mine and I saw all of his emotions.

"Let him go." I growled out. Suddenly everyone in the field stopped and watched. The two men let go and stepped back but Mason stood in his same position.

"You think your powers work on me?" He cackled. "I don't think so sweetheart."

I shook in anger as he wrapped his bone like fingers around Damon's throat. I looked into Damon's eyes and tears were trying to escape.

"I love you." He whispered and Suddenly Mason snapped his neck.

"No!" I screamed as Damon's lifeless body fell to the ground. I quickly ran to Damon's side and held into him. Tears streaming down my face as I held his lifeless corpse. "No! Damon! Please! No!"

"This was the plan all along." Mason said walking around me and Damon as I clung to his motionless chest. "When a wolf loses their mate, they become so weak and powerless that anyone could destroy them in a heart beat. I knew I couldn't defeat you unless he was dead."

The thing was I knew I was supposed to feel so much pain from losing my mate but I didn't. I was furious and more powerful then before.

I slowly stood in between Mason and Damon's body and growled making everyone's eyes go wide even Masons.

"Shouldn't you be crippling in pain as we speak?" He gasped.

"You killed him." I said in a powerful tone that even surprised me. That when I knew I was no longer in control. "You will pay the ultimate consequences."

Mason tried to scurry away but I gripped his ankle and pulled his feet out from under him.

"You killed him!" I screamed as I straddled Mason send powerful punches to his face. Within seconds he was unrecognizable and gasping for breath from the blood flooding his lungs. I stopped for a second to look at my work.

When he looked up at me for any sign of mercy I completely lost it. My canines grew out and I dug them into his throat. His screams echoed through the battle field until I twisted my teeth collapsing his wind pipe. To make sure it was finished I deprecated his head from his shoulders.

I stood up breathing heavily and looked around. All of the vampires had fled and my pack looked at me in worry and terror.

I calmed myself down and looked over towards Damon's body. I quickly went to his side and held his limp hand.

"Please Damon. Don't go. Not like this. Please come back." I cried. "I need you."

Suddenly a bright light shown from the dark grey sky. At first I thought it was just the sun until I saw Her.

OMG! Damon's dead! Mason's REALLY dead. And I'm like crying cause the next chapter is going to be the last! :.(

Where has the time gone?!

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER:

What is your favorite movie?

AND!

How do you like this book? And should I make a sequel?

Comment your thoughts and vote!

I truly, madly, deeply, love you all. I hope you know that. :)

I'll see you soon beautifuls.

With all of my heart and soul, you all mean the world to me.

-Kim

P.S. I'm seriously gonna miss you guys. :.(