Chapter 19

Connor's POV

"Leon. Please. It's Amber. You have to help me. I mean come on she's your little sister." I tried to reason with him.

"And Becky is your sister Connor. If this didn't involve giving your little sister to the Vampire king just to save mine id be all for it but no. I know Amber is a fighter. She'll be okay." He said handing me a beer and sitting on his couch.

"Please Leon. Just this once man. Please. Just hear me out." I say. "I have a plan to get Amber out and Becky. I just need your help."

"Fine. What's your plan?"

Becky's POV

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. Panic started to wash over me until the bathroom door opened as Damon walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oh thank god." I whispered to myself.

"You okay baby?" Damon said walking over to the side of the bed.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I mumbled as I thought about what happened last night.

"You... uh... you saw my dream didn't you?" He asked sheepishly.

"Yeah." I said looking down to the floor.

"I guess I'm gonna have to get used to my wife -I-I mean girlfriend. Doing that." He said correcting himself and blushing madly.

"Oh when did this whole wife thing happen?" I smirked making him blush harder.

"Um... uh... I... uh." He stuttered until there was a knock on the door.

"Luna you have a visitor." The voice said from behind the door.

"Alright. I'll be out soon. Tell them I'll just be a minute." I said to the boy behind the door. Then I turned to Damon. "I'm not finished with you yet. We will continue this talk later."

And with that I went into the bathroom and got ready to go see my visitor.

Damon's POV

Shit. I messed up this time. All I've been able to think about is tomorrow. I've been trying to get up the nerve to ask Becky to marry me. We haven't even marked each other yet but I've been wanting to so badly but I know how much it means to Becky that we wait until we are married to do the deed.

I was so stressed that she would say no or something that I accidentally called her my wife this morning and now she is going to interrogate me and I don't know if I'm ready for that.

"Hey man. You okay? You've been zoned out for the last ten minutes." Tyler said waving a hand in front of my face.

"Sorry man. I've just really messed up this time." I muttered and ran my hand through my hair.

"What did you do this time?" He laughed amused. Normally I laugh with him but this was different. When he realized I wasn't laughing he stopped and his facial expression went serious. "Well shit. You must have done something really bad."

"I called Becky my wife this morning." I mumbled and Tyler's eyes went wide.

"You did what now?!" He gasped and sat on the edge of his chair.

"You heard me." I snapped and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Chill bro. Just what happened exactly?" He asked.

"Well last night she... um... she saw my dream... well more like nightmare. And we started talking about how she has these powers and I said and I quote,' I guess I'm gonna have to get used to my wife -I-I mean girlfriend. Doing that.'" I explained and ran my hand through my hair again.

"Well shit." Tyler said leaning back in deep thought. After a long silence he finally responded. "Do you think she suspects anything?"

"I don't know." I muttered. "I hope not because I want tomorrow to be perfect man. I really do."

"I know man. I've got your back. Just say the word and I'll have it done. We will make tomorrow the third best day of her life."

"Third best?" I chuckled.

"Of course. Number one will be the day your first pup is born and number two will be your wedding day itself."

"Wow Tyler. Just wow." I laughed.

Stephanie's POV

I heard from Becky in a while so I decided to go see her at her pack house. When I walked into the house a mouth watering smell hit my nose. My wolf was flipping out.

'Mate! Mate! Mate!' She squealed as she jumped around.

Suddenly a tall boy came through a door and our eyes locked. The second I saw him my wolf howled with joy but I was the complete opposite of happy.

Really?! Out of anyone in the entire world the moon goddess had to make us mates?!

"Stephanie." He whispered and walked up to me trying to reach for my hand.

"Don't fucking touch me Toby." I snapped and that's when Becky walked down the stairs.

"Stephanie!" She squealed and ran up to me hugging the life out of me.

"Hey babe." I whisper into her hair as I hugged her. Toby stood behind her staring directly at me.

I took that time to flip him off behind Becky's back.

'What did I do?' He mouthed.

'Everything you asshole.' I thought before closing my eyes and hugging Becky tighter.

Well damn. There is a lot going on in this chapter. Haha. Anyway Connor is coming back soon.

That means the end of the book is getting closer. That also means a big war and a lot of people will die. And some will be expected while some deaths won't and you'll probably hate me afterwards. Haha.

I'll see you soon lovelies.

Love ya beauties!

-Kim💙